ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  none :(
I actually love this game. So much better than Forza 3 in my eyes.Up to level 9, have a 240sx with a Skyline engine transplant. Best of is my E30 M3 lambo, ferrari, porsche eating son of a gun! im new to the forza scene, how do you put different engines in cars, do you just do this in tune up or do you have to bid of the files in the auction rooms etc

AK

M240i
5ec37202-f632-1dbb.jpg

The first box of 2 to make me happy today.

Off to get my iPhone and then I'll be on Forza pretty much through till Sunday, lol.

I actually love this game. So much better than Forza 3 in my eyes.Up to level 9, have a 240sx with a Skyline engine transplant. Best of is my E30 M3 lambo, ferrari, porsche eating son of a gun! im new to the forza scene, how do you put different engines in cars, do you just do this in tune up or do you have to bid of the files in the auction rooms etc

If you go to upgrade shop then conversion, you can do engine swap. Limited as to what you can put into cars, normally the higher spec engines from the same manufacturer.

Lol, benders. From the brief dabble I had on my brothers copy last night after the cinema I'd say it's a big improvement on forza 3. Really can't understand why people are saying there's little difference, either they've not played 3 enough or recently to make an informed judgement, maybe using aids or just s**t at evaluating physics model.

Only let downs for me so far are the usual Forza crimes of some modelling errors on certain cars, lighting/reflection is still not quite there although much better than 3. Poor selection of aftermarket wheels and bodykits and lack of offset adjustment is also annoying. Plus the biggie of too few tracks, hopefully GT5 getting spa etc will drive T10 on to get that resolved with some more via DLC although I suspect we'd get two extra at most that would still be a good improvement.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol, benders. From the brief dabble I had on my brothers copy last night after the cinema I'd say it's a big improvement on forza 3. Really can't understand why people are saying there's little difference, either they've not played 3 enough or recently to make an informed judgement, maybe using aids or just s**t at evaluating physics model.

This. It's leaps and bounds ahead of 3 in terms of feel. I also love the tyre sound effects now; using sound coupled with the new physics engine, you can really 'feel' the car breaking traction and weight transfer. Very impressive.

F82 M4

Fiesta ST
Went and collected my copy this morning from game. What's the Club called? Or anyone want to send me an invite over, I'll be on all weekend for any online races

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
There's a lad at the gym I go to who has one. It is amazingly nice, not a car I even thought to look at when changing the 172. Wish I had now haha.

My mate used to own the one that Turkish has, it's stupidly tidy. It was always out of a Trophy, EK9 and FRP when I bought mine; just so happens that I test drove the T first!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
What engine mods has he got to make it that fast?

I'm presuming it's a K&N 57i and a Peco Big Bore 4.