ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Ph 1 172
I think the code is only an unlock code for the cars that are on the second disc mine didn't download like a pack I don't thing but have all the cars

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I think the code is only an unlock code for the cars that are on the second disc mine didn't download like a pack I don't thing but have all the cars

At what point do you install the second disk? I ain't done it yet but thought I would have been prompted to do it?

Sorted it, go into your marketplace on the game, its in there, and redownloaded :)

the last code confused me a bit too, but the cars are there in free play. still need in game credits to get them in career mode i believe

At what point do you install the second disk? I ain't done it yet but thought I would have been prompted to do it?

go back through the menus. there was a window next to career/ free play etc for installing disk 2 :)

Last edited:
  R14 CUP
The physics on this game are incredible, the steering is so much more precise than FM3 ever was. You feel like you know exactly where the wheels are pointing, even with the pad. I always thought FM3 was very vague at times.

172cup
The physics on this game are incredible, the steering is so much more precise than FM3 ever was. You feel like you know exactly where the wheels are pointing, even with the pad. I always thought FM3 was very vague at times.

I think its fantastic, on hard breaking you can feel the car juddering and the understeer feeling is superb! best physics by far.

R14 CUP
What a strange car the EK9 is, really works the 'vtec' well. It has no low end grunt at all, but once you get into vtec it fly's, so annoying on circuits with tight corners though!!

I'd hope not. Or what would be the point in buying the LCE.

Suppose that makes sense

It's annoying how you have to choose from all the different retailers offering different 'free' cars, then you can't even buy them afterwards. I dunno where to go and get a copy from tomorrow. tempted by sainsburies as I have some nectar points to use but then some otehr shops are giving away decent cars.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
They definately make owning all the cars as complicated and as expensive as possible. Clever marketing or Greedy? a mixture of both i think.

Ph 1 172
My night just got better just got an email from gamestation saying I can download a mini John copper works exclusive to gamestation and 5 other cars to download, wonder what they could be as I already have the LCE forza 4

My night just got better just got an email from gamestation saying I can download a mini John copper works exclusive to gamestation and 5 other cars to download, wonder what they could be as I already have the LCE forza 4

Hmm, I'll ask in store about that tomorrow when I pick my LCE up.

Ph 1 172
Hmm, I'll ask in store about that tomorrow when I pick my LCE up.

I would as I have no recOllection of them saying anything about certain packs when you pre order with them, it says it has to be used tomorrow no sooner though otherwise the code becomes invalid with no cars. I'll post up what they are in a bit as I'll be on here till after 12

Spent the past 4hrs on it, what a game.

I love the new AI (all of them flat out on the straights, the only difference in ability being the corners, so much more realistic than before), the audio is incredible, I love the handling (even my little C1 starter car was good fun), it's pretty much all good.

Autovista is stunning, and if you like taking photos the level of detail that appears in photo mode (even when taking shots of race replays) is incredible.

There won't be any complaints about lack of credits either, a few races in the Twingo and Clio and all mods are now free, and 3 laps in the Top Gear Rivals challenge (Kia Ceed) and I had over 100,000c for a few minutes work.