ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Ph 1 172
Well my gamestation codes just got me 2 more downloads

The mini cooper works clubman 2011
And
The 2011 Subaru wrx Sti

Not bad really

Took a nice Clio big-shot last night and it's nowhere to be seen on the My Forza section of the website, anyone figured out how it works yet?

Plus how do you get your pre-order bonus car from Game? I had nothing in the package so assumed it would be an email...?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Put a fair few hours into it last night, wow! If played correctly (everything off, sim steering, cockpit view, clutch if you're cool enough) it is simply incredible. I can't believe they've managed to improve on F3 this much.

Highlight so far is racing my EK9 against an s15 down Kaido, avoiding the traffic. f**king hell, LOOS is much harder to correct this time round.

Can't wait to get re-connected to the internet now :dapprove:

I actually love this game. So much better than Forza 3 in my eyes.

Up to level 9, have a 240sx with a Skyline engine transplant. Best of is my E30 M3 lambo, ferrari, porsche eating son of a gun!

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I actually love this game. So much better than Forza 3 in my eyes.

Up to level 9, have a 240sx with a Skyline engine transplant. Best of is my E230 M3 lambo, ferrari, porsche eating son of a gun!

Porsche :dapprove:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That NSX-R I built last night (this morning) is amazing in the corners but pretty much standard engine-wise.

I'll make a supercharged ones later with more focus on grunt. I already have three NSX's. :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
any ideas how the Club garage works?

I've submitted two cars to share, can they only be used at one time per person, or can they be used by multiple people at the same time etc. ?

I'm pretty sure multiple people can use the same car at once.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Eh?

I'll stick it in the club garage when I'm done with it, it's an absolute machine.

Getting some epic drift scores with my 240 as well :evil:

No porsche this year matey, have fecking RUF instead.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm loving the World Tour mode this year too. It needed a decent makeover from 3, which, if being honest, was a bit dull. Fair to say they've succeeded this time round.

Anyone else bought a S1 Elise yet? It's awesome, very twitchy but proper fun to drive.