ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Citroen DS3 DSport
Stop posting links and videos!!!! The wait for this game gets worse with every new post you make :D

Lol, I know what you mean october is a long way off. Tim I'll be doing the same with it, I tend to with titles I play alot anyway.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
It could ship on 300 discs, and I'd still play it tbh

I wonder if they'll announce a limited edition like the last one.. I neeeeeeeed a FM3 LE \o/

I noticed that slip up too, lol.

I'm waiting to see what happens in regards to DLC once it's released. There've been suggestions that Turn 10 are going to be heavily supporting it with DLC which will be great if we get yet more cars and tracks available for a year or so following release.

It's 60, it's been stated as 60 numerous times in print and in interviews by turn 10. I think that guy they spoke to got his figures wrong. Possibly only 30fps in replays I would imagine although I don't think that's been commented on.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I don't think they'd drop to 30 for the replays, though? He arguably has just got his numbers muddled up.

I don't think they'd drop to 30 for the replays, though? He arguably has just got his numbers muddled up.

It's not uncommon to do so IIRC GT5p does it. I'm guessing it might be due to the amount of data needed to save a replay at 60fps but I'm no tech geek so I'm just guessing.

Lee

BMW M2C
It's not uncommon to do so IIRC GT5p does it. I'm guessing it might be due to the amount of data needed to save a replay at 60fps but I'm no tech geek so I'm just guessing.

Yeah, GT5P does it so they can seriously ramp up the detail in replays.

First clip I've seen of "SUV" action. All I can say is I want a permaban on a certain Scottish bloke using them.

[YOUTUBE]TQV3CE6brFA[/YOUTUBE]

lol at this on another forum.
Originally Posted by modeps
viewpost.gif

Why can Turn 10 pump these out rather quickly, while Polyphony takes years upon years?

Because Turn10 are talented developers with a similar level of passion to SimBin while Polyphony are hacks who have been riding on the coat tails of a franchise name for years in the arrogant belief that simply upping the visual detail is enough to impress console racing fans.

I'm just sayin'
wink.gif

The Turn 10 Studios Blog

The home of Turn 10 Studios, creators of Forza Motorsport 2 on Xbox 360.
.DoNotDisplay { display: none; } More Exclusive Forza Motorsport 3 Screens Released!
star-left-on.gif
star-right-on.gif
star-left-on.gif
star-right-on.gif
star-left-on.gif
star-right-on.gif
star-left-on.gif
star-right-on.gif
star-left-on.gif
star-right-on.gif

New FM3 hotness has arrived! Che gave me the green light to release another batch of exclusive Forza Motorsport 3 screenshots, and you will only see them here on Forzamotorsport.net! They've been added to our Forza 3 Media page here, so make sure to head over for the full size versions. Also thought I'd mention that these are 100% in-game assets created with photomode.
original.aspx

BMW + BBS = Win! Check out this shot and more in our official E3 Image Gallery here.
For now here are three new screens featuring the 2008 BMW E92 M3. In true Forza fashion I've equipped this M3 with a set of slick BBS wheels and a subtle drop to finish off the look. Ohhh yeah! Check back often as we'll be releasing more and more screenshots as we creep towards October.
Also I've heard requests for wallpaper sizes of some of our screens, so check back later today for the official FM3 wallpaper gallery.
Enjoy,
Landin
original.aspx

Can you say tucked? This stealth M3 looks ready to shut it down.
original.aspx

The carbon fiber roof on the new M3 is just way too hot to pass up...especially on white.

More for you lot.