ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Larger ;)
FM3_E3_M3_2%282%29.jpg

FM3_E3_M3%282%29.jpg

FM3_E3_M3_3%282%29.jpg

Artic Blime 182
OMG this looks awesome!!!! Doesnt hit the shelfs till October 2009 in USA so when will it be out in the UK??

They're DLC on xbox live the 197 is free the 5 Turbo you have to buy it's in one of the car packs.

No car listing yet Steve, I get the feeling T10 will treat us like crack addicts feeding us small amounts over the coming weeks/months getting us hooked more and more up until release date.

Artic Blime 182
Just had a look and these are downloads only, im not connected to the web only had the 360 a week or so.. :(

182 Trophy (216/500)
i want!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citroen DS3 DSport
f**k. I may have to buy an xbox for this. How much does live cost?

I'm definitely rebuying a 360 for this, I had many hours of online fun with Forza 2 against some of the other members here. Fond memories of my undriveable Clio V6 police car.

Citroen DS3 DSport
In that clip above he mentions several times that it runs at 60fps, the other guy had definitely got it wrong.

I'm just hoping they get on and release what they had at E3 as a demo on XBL, and soon!! Need something to keep me occupied until the release date!

Lee

BMW M2C
+1... I'm struggling to underestand how they're made such an improvement on the graphics. It looks absolutely stunning, nigh on perfect I'd say.

I think we all are. It's the biggest visual leap I've ever seen of any game series on the same hardware.

Last few corners on the ring.. f**k it up? Reeewind? ;)

Hopefully lap times will indicate if its been used as otherwise people will just use to get a collection of perfect corners.

Whats that about the arcade not getting full use?

well its on two disks the arcade cant store teh info anywhere its has no hdd infact the pro's with 20gb drive will most probably suffer as i know im low on space and id imagine most others are

Lee

BMW M2C
well its on two disks the arcade cant store teh info anywhere its has no hdd infact the pro's with 20gb drive will most probably suffer as i know im low on space and id imagine most others are

Aye, new HD time for me. Mine is pretty full of DLC and Arcade games.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yeah I'm low on space, I may purchase an Elite if I can get hold of one with the latest motherboard (not a red one though) I want HDMI as well you see

Has it been back for repair at all? Mine was pretty reliable tbh although not a launch console it was an early non HDMI one and it got battered for a good 18months plus before deciding it was going to need a trip to be repaired.

Last few corners on the ring.. f**k it up? Reeewind? ;)

Hopefully lap times will indicate if its been used as otherwise people will just use to get a collection of perfect corners.

Whats that about the arcade not getting full use?

Lap times are going to be certified. So if you had any assists at all in terms of draughting or a bump, the laptime will not be certified. I presume this will also include using rewinds.