ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FM12 CS Challenge

MGM

Clio 172
I think I had the problem you are having when they released the update. If you do a search for instructions on how to verify your local cache it can fix it, but short version is;

go to game library in steam
right click FM2012, select properties
select local files, click verify integrity of game cache

this fixed my issues when it kept telling me the game was unavailable and allowed it to update properly

I love Lamp
I tried print screening the other day I know how to do it but every time I pasted it into paint it would just print screened whatever I had on the desktop underneath FM, it wouldn't actually copy the FM screen.

Anyway I don't I can ever play it again :(

Thats because that's what print screen with fm full screen does, which is why FM built in the Alt F9 combo which takes the pic and saves it as a jpeg for you automatically!!

We are now top after 25 games :) lost my win streak after losing to burnley but bounced back with a win over Ipshit :) come on Hull!!

Holy feck knew this season was gonna be tough!

17. Hull Played 37 Won 7 Drawn 6 Lost 24(!) For 36 Against 79 GD - 43 Pts 27
18. Sunderland Played 37 Won 6 Drawn 8 Lost 23 For 18(!) Against 55 GD -37 Pts 26

Surprised Sunderland are that far down really! Last game I have Everton, they have Man U!

We are staying up!

DCi
P46: W22 D13 L11 (5th) end of season 1!

I had an awful night tonight, w2 d6 l 6 - i loaded up 1st and 5 points clear and finished the season 7 points adrift needing the last game to secure my playoff spot!

playoffs and screenshots en route after a bit of fifa....

3rd Season. Signed junior hoillet, carlos vela, greg cunningham, and stefan savic. Decent signings I reckon! Especially hoillett, happy with that!

Spending far too much time on this! lol

Your in the 3r season fuckin ell you getting through this. Savic I very good on FM tbh good signings you have done.

Clio
I can't sign f**k all. Even tried a few from league 2 and they aren't intersted. I'm in trouble. So much for the 4 year plan!

I needed a keeper and forgot, did that last time and got me in the s**t. Now I have no money, and a s**t keeper so will struggle again despite a strengthed defence and attack!

DCi
a straightforward playoff semi final saw off Brighton with a 1-0 win at home followed up by a 2-0 win away.

Next was West Ham at Wembley to see who goes up and although they were the underdogs, Hull put away an early Jay Simpson goal to make it 1-0. An end to end game but West Ham were next to score late in the half and saw the game out to half time at 1-1.

About 60 minutes in Hull defended miserabley at the corner to conceed again and West Ham were playing the better football now. Just as I was considering another season in the Championship Jay Simpson pops up with an equaliser to hopefully put the game through to extra time.

Wrong again, an awful slide tackle in the box meant it was a 93rd minute penalty for Hull. Who else to take it but Jay Simpson? He camly puts away his hat trick and seals Hulls place in the Premier League next season....

Woop!

Screens below, if you want anymore let us know...

i7Arn.png

HYnBa.png

5pHYe.png

buA1u.png

Last edited:
  Clio
I hope in FM13 they add an option so you can donate money and players to help with local community projects to help improve the surrounding area.

Finally starting to do alright. McLean and Fryatt should be lethal upfront. Thing is, they aren't. And because I don't want to play with just one up front, I've gone mad risky.

3-2-3-2 is the formation of choice. Working so far. Just.

Also, Since I released practically all of my Under18's, the remnants that are left have won at least every match by 4 goals. Weird.

I went on a 5 game winning streak last night, Fryatt is FINALLY scoring goals. My defence has never been an issue, but scoring has. Hopefully he can rectify that.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Just had the first game of the season, 65% possession, missed penalty, goal disallowed, 15 shots at their goal. Lost 0-1 at home to Forest :(

DCi
I initially went with Fryatt but when he got injured Jay Simpson established his place - until he stopped scoring in my awful run towards the end, but came back with a cheeky hat trick in the final game

If I can get a good price for him and a better player is available I will ship him out I dont think he is cut out for the prem...

Right, I'm home time to get cracking for the next few hours.

Need a keeper from somewhere or I am fooked. I have no money, I am fooked!

3rd season done now!

I lose! Been relegated so it;s gonna be at the very least 2 seasons! So I'll be 5 seasons in, will carry on though, starting to think this is impossible lol.

Haha the life of a single skint student!

Not picked up any shifts since tuesday so pretty much bummed about doing a little bit of work and a lot of FM!

Clio
I'm mid table, had a 3 or 4 game win run and create loads of chances every game just can't score anymore. Made a couple of signings but my youth policy isn't working.

You'll never win nothing with kids.

Forgot to add my Mrs now thinks I'm havng a online affair. Relationship going about aswell as my season.

1st season still Mace?

Im in the euro cup through the fair play league breezed past newtown and doing the same to Naftan as we speak. Should win the championship with ease this year, but I'm done until Monday now!

Clio
Yeah, about November. Creating loads as always just not scoring and when i lose it is by 3 or 4.

I'm s**t at it tbh, I worry to much about finances and less about just signing what I can. I'm probably the only person here to have cut my budget to cut our losses.

Yes I'm still playing it at this time.

Inconsistency is starting to creep in. Just absolutely played Cardiff off the park and beat them 4-0, next game, same team got mullered 4-1 at Birmingham.

One step forward eight steps back. Again.

DCi
3rd season done now!

I lose! Been relegated so it;s gonna be at the very least 2 seasons! So I'll be 5 seasons in, will carry on though, starting to think this is impossible lol.

I posted on another forum saying I'd just got hull up in the first season and someone replied they thought it wasn't too hard when they did it and they got to 7th in the prem whilst only signing British players!

Hopefully it will be like when I got Swindon to the prem and the big teams play their reserves

f**k mike your getting through this fast.

Right I'm going to try and fix my steam again :dapprove:

It best f**king work I have a good feeling about my season only 6 left to play and laying 6th.

Every time I think I'm getting somewhere it's something else it's now coming up with:

Error, unable to find some essential data. Please make sure the game is installed correctly. If the problem persists contact technically support.

I have tried unistalling just FM and reinstalling just comes up with the same message.

Can someone help me out on Windows. When you go to computer right click the FM(E:) open new window it will show all the files can you screenshot it in here so i can check mine has all the correct files please. :)