ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FM12 CS Challenge

Parky14

ClioSport Club Member
Just found this gem during pre-season...

AdamVassOverview_Profile.png

Clio
So who we going? I think Bristol could be good Nicky Maynard and David James.lol. I say we don't go Birmingham I can't be arsed with the europa league.

I'm out. Who are Bristol?

:dapprove:You've upset me.

Edit: Just seen it is Hull. I've only got FM11 I'll get FM12 tomorrow as I'm working from home and make a start.

Yeah Whitey172 and Mace get involved got some good numbers now so should be good.

Parky sharing transfers is a bit dodgy, im going to check him out. I will be keeping mine to myself if I can :)

I love Lamp
Lol at sharing transfers xD

I've got something that could be very very fruitful ;) But I've never had it before so not sure how it works just yet lol

Anyways played 3 games, lost 2 and won 1 haha.. Concede so many goals :( I need to get back into the swing of having defensive tactics as I'm used to my Barca set up of awesome players playing keep ball upfront :( That style doesn't work with this s**te they keep losing the ball and can't shoot for toffees lol

First game I had was to Leicester and I lost.. FUUUU Jay :(

I started the game last night and played a few games pre season. The squad is so f**king old. And the wage bill is horrendous.

DCi
I setup my save and looked at the squad last night - This will be harder that I anticipated! Hopefully I can sell some players pretty quick and get some cheap goodies in... my first impression was a total lack of paces about the squad :/

I love Lamp
LOL yeah couldn't even loan anyone because of the current wages, I've sacked half my squad already.. Thinking of ditching the U18s too as they are all shet..

Do you play your pre season games?? I just let my assistant do them too boring for me, same with press conferences lol

I love Lamp
I setup my save and looked at the squad last night - This will be harder that I anticipated! Hopefully I can sell some players pretty quick and get some cheap goodies in... my first impression was a total lack of paces about the squad :/

Good luck with that lol, I tried offering about 8 players for dirt cheap money and got nothing, ended up releasing them to free up wages lol, think I sold 1 player for a few 100k out of about 15 in the end haha xD

I think this will be great and a tough challenge, wait till some lucky bugger gets a consortium take them over haha

Jay, you won't be able to get any free agents in as the wage situation is woeful LOL!

I tried offloading loads of players like Nick Barmby, but no one wanted them. The squad is terrible.

Also, the staff are s**t as well. I replaced about 4/5 of them straight away.

Oh well, suppose it will go down to who is the better tactician. ;)

I love Lamp
Haha it's so true, I just released them all and have freed up some wages now.. Sacked all the staff too and got my own.. Not sure about the assistant manager not looked at his stats yet.. I signed ONE player but hes young for 435k lol there isn't much else we can do!!! They are properly shet haha

Unless my plan pays off how I hope it does but I need to wait a few more FM days to see :)

Maybe someone should of done a test run with Hull.lol.

Make barmby unhappy then offe rhim mutual consent :)

I love Lamp
LOL my first 3 games was 0-2 Leicester, 2-3 win v Doncaster, 0-2 Ipswich iirc

I was getting so pissed off at how s**t they are at passing it's such a come down lol :(

See how we get on anyways, if anyone does get other job offers post them up

Last edited:
Just about to start this but a quick question... I know youve said for the league only use England/Spain/Italy but what divisions? All of them or the minimum as surely everyone having the same will make it fairer?

I love Lamp
I've done Serie A, La Liga, Prem, Champ bud..

In fairness as JAY chose Hull I don't think we need to worry about too many players being bought -.- lol

I've done Serie A, La Liga, Prem, Champ bud..

In fairness as JAY chose Hull I don't think we need to worry about too many players being bought -.- lol

Just pick all the divisions.

Shut up you everyone had a vote in the team most people agreed. You would moan at any team after Barca :)

I love Lamp
Haha it's such a struggle lol the last transfer I did was buying a MC for £69mill lmao now I can't even sign a free! Lol

Im back on it now let's see how we get on.. Need a better tactic for the retards in my team that can't pass

Diesel Barge
Seen as its cheap on steam atm might get it. Never played any game like this, would it be worth trying with hull for my first go? or will it piss me off (with me not knowing what todo :p)??

I love Lamp
They have a loanee Joshua King, someone with a s**t name of Jay Simpson, Marty Fryatt, mark Cullen, Aaron McLean ditching half of them

I love Lamp
Lol :p

Lmao jam it's bloody tough isn't it LOL

Just got an absolute bargain signing GTFI xD I'm glad everyone is struggling I thought I was horrific lol

I love Lamp
Back with only 5 subs is annoying too!!

Just got my second win in the league vs Brum come on!! 5 games 6 points woooh yeah lol

I love Lamp
Just back from footie and we have put on a 2 win run so far!! Moved us up to the dizzy heights of 10th after 6 games Just lost Jay Simmo for 3-4 months which kind of makes me think I got a bit excited releasing all the players as I have 2 fit strikers now lol..

Nigel cough "hull do try and move the ball about, credit has to go to Simon for that" Bird bringing his Tika taka to the championship ;)

1-0 up ht vs Bristol city though COME ON THE HULL
Drew 1-1 I need a RB Rosenior is poor lol

Last edited:
  I love Lamp
And now lost King for 2 months next game.. Well Fryatt I guess it's yo to you for a few months flol

I love Lamp
Well I had a run of 4 games undefeated :) but then 2 loses and a draw and sit 17th after 10 games with only 1 fit striker in the whole of the Hull ranks for atleast another month lol :eek:

My signings have done well though, nice youngster with 5 assists 1 goal in 5 games from AMC, signed on a free with massive potential, probably won't be able to hold onto him for too long but get a decent profit.. The defence is so useless especially from crosses/set pieces I think they are all dwarves

17th f**k.

I think first to get top 10 in the PL will take a while, shoud just be first to get promoted.lol.

Clio
3 pre season games, scored 10 conceaeded 2. That included a game against Preston.

Lost first game of the season 2-1 to Middlesbourgh and missed a penalty.