ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FM12 CS Challenge

That Joshua King is decent. 5 goals in three games.

Granted he'll break his leg and rupture his cruciate ligament in the next match, but it's a good start..

Hmm, i'm getting bored of this already and im only just out of the friendly games! Hate no being able to wheel/deal on the transfer market because people have no interest in coming to me and I have absolutely no resources!

I love Lamp
17th f**k.

I think first to get top 10 in the PL will take a while, shoud just be first to get promoted.lol.

LOL I have a plan to my madness, I literally sacked everyone I didn't need (yes I'm fecked for strikers now and my whole squad inc youth and ressies comprises of 22 players, 6 of which are out with long term injuries lol) but I'm trying for a mid table season this year (not going too well lol) but with better finances because of all the wages I have saved.. Then next season maybe get a bit of money to spend and push on ;).. Plus my starting line up now is actually really young compared to the what I saw as a squad at the start so they need to bed in :) We looked very good for 4 games anyways and got a couple of mentions for our passing style of play xD Just held top of the league Reading to a 2-2, I think being a young side and adapting to my new formation will take time..

The futures bright, the futures orange ;) lol

Can't believe people play friendlies though, fk that pointless games and assistant always gets players fitness up better than I ever could lol.. I'm quite liking the challenge part of it, not sure how much longevity Hull has though as the finances and squad are proper proper pants

Im looking forward to the challenge. I was going to go with Birmingham but the europa league would of dragged on abit.

one word Rivaldo ;)

Last edited:
  I love Lamp
Yeah I CBA with the carling cup or FA cup tbh, let my assistant do them unless I get a money spinner lol..

It is a proper challenge which I'm liking, wish I'd thought of a few of the loan players I come up against though :(

DCi
I've had 2 extra timers in the carling cup, last thing I wanted!

I managed to win them both, plus I beat donny but lost my first game to Blackpool - a 92nd min 1-0 defeat... grrr. Mid table ish after 5 I think.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm gonna start this on Sunday. Will be a culture shock moving from my epic Barca team with my £5m/wk wages and £600m transfer kitty, haha

I love Lamp
This is doing my nut in now the players are so crap!! Can't hold a lead for s**t!! And I currently have 8 injuries in a 22 man squad.. Fk u fm -.-

Just had message saying I've got rid of 36 players lol -.-

I was offered him too.

he is 39!

really Jay, any good ?!

I will be trying to get him for sure age doesn't matter he will last a season his stats are amazing bar his pace at 9 which by the sounds of it won't matter in this Hull team.

Still haven't started I'm going to have a full day on it tomorrow, Bridie welcome to the real side of FM :)

I love Lamp
The injuries are stupid.. Most in the league and the shortest period of any of them was 5-6 weeks!! Most are still months away from return!!.. On the up side my finances are looking peachy if my team can pick up a bit of form ;)

Windiws update has decided my laptop should restart now.. Thanks for not warning me :(

The injuries are stupid.. Most in the league and the shortest period of any of them was 5-6 weeks!! Most are still months away from return!!.. On the up side my finances are looking peachy if my team can pick up a bit of form ;)

Windiws update has decided my laptop should restart now.. Thanks for not warning me :(

Sounds good see what happens in Jan.

My aim tomorrow is to get to January so I can smash both transfer windows.

P.S if you all want money sell Tom Cairney he can demand a fair bit for a championship player. Although I will be keeping him.

I love Lamp
Going to get lots done today as I'm hanging so playing this while watching the (pants) footie on tv.. We are starting to move up the league a bit now with decent home firm but need to be more solid away..

Up to 14th after 15 games.. Still 8 injuries and 1 fit striker lol

Edit: just lost Koren for 4-5 weeks so 9 injuries -.-

Just finished my first competitive match against Birmingham.... Lost 2-1 :(

Had loads of chances just failed to make them pay, problem that annoyed me is they can barely string a pass together and there's a couple of players that just run and run with the ball and just loose it! :mad:

Cant seem to buy/loan anyone but have a trick up my sleeve, and no its not cheating! ;)

I love Lamp
Well I'm in January now, just signed a new striker for 300k as back up.. My wages are only 124k a week now and I've got rid of 38 players in total flol :eek:..

Up to 11th in the league after 25 games, just best coventry 5-0 in FA cup 3rd round but got Chelsea next round at home so gd money spinner..

Fryatt 20 goals in 28 games lol my freebee star has 6 goals 11 assists in 17 games, only 19 too :)

Sounds like your picking up some form Birdie.

Can anyone take a massive lead and get promoted first season.

Looking forward to my day on it tomorrow.

Through to the 2nd round of the league Cup, scraped a 3-2 win at sheffield Wednesday and then got my first home league win (1-0) against Watford!

Actually getting into this now! lol Seemed to of found my starting team and they're working well together!

I love Lamp
Yeah my good runs ended!! Got to 9th and 5 points of playoffs and smashed Cardiff 4-0, took Chelsea to a replay and that went to penaltys but went out.. Then went to s**t for the next 4 games :( plummet to 15th lol

M16a
I'm only 3 games in. Won 2-0 against Birmingham, Won 4-1 in the Cup against Sheffield Wednesday. Then got trounced 4-1 away to Blackpool.. Went 1-0 up aswell..

Hrm..

Last three results have been on/off. 2-0 win at Portsmouth, 0-1 loss at Brighton and a 2-0 win against Crawley town in the league cup!

The little plan/trick up my sleeve worked also, should now be bringing in some good players for absolutely free and no wages to pay! ;)

M16a
Last three results have been on/off. 2-0 win at Portsmouth, 0-1 loss at Brighton and a 2-0 win against Crawley town in the league cup!

The little plan/trick up my sleeve worked also, should now be bringing in some good players for absolutely free and no wages to pay! ;)

You're not the only one to do this..

Hope your not adding a manager at another club then realising a player or something along those lines. That is the worst cheat you can do.

Just about to get started.

Hope your not adding a manager at another club then realising a player or something along those lines. That is the worst cheat you can do.

Just about to get started.

No no, I'll just tell you... Managed to get a parent club, had a pretty nice set of choices also.

Man Utd
Liverpool
Tottenham.

Turns out it wasn't that great anyways, went with Man Utd and they never have any spare people to loan out to me! :(

Just started up now.

-19k wages ouch sent a few loans back and also just sold my first player 250K woop woop. Although trying to find players is hard.

I just asked the board for more wage and more money got a no. But I got them to accept a parent club so wait and see :)

Just offered for a few loan players I can't even offer a wage %. Wow these are bad.

Having just England, Spain and Italy on is s**t aswell. I know a really good French free agent who now isn't on my game :(

Stuart Pearce is the England manager now on the new update.lol.

Last edited:
Lost my first game 2-1 away to Wham not bad considering the squad they have.

I also sold Liam Rosenior for £2.2million to get some funds but I can't get a RB in or anyone else for that matter.

Lost my first game 2-1 away to Wham not bad considering the squad they have.

I also sold Liam Rosenior for £2.2million to get some funds but I can't get a RB in or anyone else for that matter.

Must admit I'd like to get rid of Rosenior also, useless even though the fans think the world of him here! A couple of million would help no end atm! Still loosing loads of money and have a skeleton reserves and no under 18's!

It's good having the money but the wages restrict me from signing anyone decent I just got a replacement for 35k but he is s**t lol.

Seyi Olofinjana is on 20k a week in the revserves I can't get rid of him would bring my wages right back into line.

Yeah it annoys me that I can't bring them back some of them could do a good job.

First 3 games. Lost 2-1 away Wham, won 5-0 away CC Chesterfield, won 2-0 home to Pompey. Pretty pleased so far Jay Simpson and Fryatt are pretty good up front.

DCi
I dont think Rosenior is that bad if you look at him like a Glen Johnson type of full back - just find a steady left defender and get Rosenior to support your winger?

f**k the games in the championship arnt half close together my players are all un fit I brought in an extra fitness coacjph to try and help out bit.

How far is everyone into the first season? I'm currently lying in 12th after 19games, only scored 17goals I just can't get my team to score no matter what I try.

Also my free agent ST I thought would be amazing isn't. Robert Koren is biggest waste of space all he does is get injured he has only played 1 game. I wish people would stop kicking him in training.

DCi
i duno if it's because we are semi pro rep and the players dont respect me yet but every team talk i get a few people going red.

i never get that in other games, i either got neutral or green lol never seen so much red :( hitting some form now though :D

edit: played 14, won 7, draw 4, lost 3 - 6th, 4points off 2nd, 6off 1st

Midway into the season now and in 15th after 24 games scoring 22 goals and conceding 23.

Won 6, Drew 11 and Lost 7.

This is hard going to try a tactic change for a while. I get my assistant to take my team talks he gets them green more than I can. Fryatt has scored 5 for me and he is my top scorer.lol.

Right try to get someone decent in upfront and unload these useless players.