ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flat tyre.

is dirty.
Well was out last night and think I am a very lucky man to be honest. Was driving about 70 and the car felt fine but when I came a slip road I turned the wheel and the car slid a bit, I didn't think much of it and carried on a bit further then it done it again and I nearly lost control, so I pulled over to take a look and low and behold I had a flat tyre. Went in the boot and realised I didn't have anything in there to change it, just loads of useless bits of s**t!
Well phoned up Dan (DaJones) who came to my rescue! Can't imagine the outcome if I had gone round a bend any faster or something! It did put the absolute s***s up me seeing the state on the tyre.

Now need to fork out for a new one. Not good with Christmas coming..:(

DSC01276.jpg

DSC01277.jpg

DSC01280.jpg

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
bad news! even worse news....did you put that turini face down on the path? :O

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
This happend to me yesterday!

Picked up a piece of metal and the tyre is unrepairable.

It didn't look as bad as yours but as you said it's very handy, seeing as christmas is soon :(

is dirty.
bad news! even worse news....did you put that turini face down on the path? :O

It was face down but I did place it on there so don't think there is any scratches or anything, it was to take photos of the state on the tyre!