ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally managed to get some pics of my car :]

Titanium 182
Managed to snap some shots in college car park at lunch time today its is officially FILTHY.

Once i get home will give it a good clean and detail :D anyhow here she is :approve:

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

Just shy of 19,000 miles : ]
55 reg
:D

Green cotton panel filter going in tomorrow
Then going for
Colour coding all the black bumper strips and the side strips
Adding a Sport Grille
Hopefully buying the lowering springs off blackwelsh and "Dropping" her
Might consider getting my wheels coloured as well :D have always wanted white wheels but i don't know with her being silver...

Thoughs ? :approve:

//James

Titanium 182
Considering rear window tints too but not very dark dno, What you reckon to the wheels being done in amarakatirhiofbhdfbidsfhbjdrite (That grey colour) :rasp:

//James

1.8 8v RSi
anthracite i think you mean...and in my oppinion it will make the car seem too dull. black would be good but it's been done before.

Titanium 182
Thats the one, Hmm I don't think i'd really like them black anyway, Guess ill keep them silver or get some (turinis?) They would look cool in white on a blue cup :p

//James

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Nice parking! ;)

Tidy car.... future mods are spot on.... but keep the wheels silver.

Titanium 182
Nice parking! ;)

Tidy car.... future mods are spot on.... but keep the wheels silver.

Hehe yeah seing as its a quiet car park which never gets full i park as far away from my dorm as i can and take up two spaces :]

Im just scared of being scratched by a dirty old BT van :(

//James

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Tidy mate. Definitely need a good clean though! Don't forget the wheel arches too.

Titanium 182
Hey thanks for comments and i guess the thing about the chin is a "In joke" but it sounds kinda funny anyway xD

Anyway what are silvervisions ? :S

^___^

//James

Last edited:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
  Titanium 182
i dont want to make it look something its not the grille just sets it off imo, If i want a 172 in a couple of years ill buy one. Like i could be arsed doing engine conversions... Lol It takes me 30 mins to change a wheel :/

//James

Titanium 182
Im not trying to not follow the crowd or i'd be in a fabia or something, Or a tractor

:D

//James