ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

DCi
ive managed to turn auto save off in career mode, anyone know where t hey have hidden the option to put it back on??

DCi
was winning 2-0 and had like 10 shots to their 0... they got 2 corners and scored them both, couldnt even get close to heading them, wtf

DCi
scored a goal within 2 seconds on this head to head cup thing and the guy quits... i thought yes thats a semi final win for me, but no just have to replay... fucker

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The sliders on this are awesome. You can really tweak the game to your own style and pace.

RenaultSport 172
This game is so frustrating!
2-0 down and I score a goal in the 70th minute. Then the person I'm playing against passes it around the back four and occasionally the midfield for the next 20 game minutes!

What makes it worse is the gamertag was Hazel!! Argh!

F56 MINI Cooper S
This game is so frustrating!
2-0 down and I score a goal in the 70th minute. Then the person I'm playing against passes it around the back four and occasionally the midfield for the next 20 game minutes!

What makes it worse is the gamertag was Hazel!! Argh!

winds me up too, its cheating to be fair as they are just keeping it and not playing football.

Fiesta ST-3
haha, i had one go at it... lost in the semis so just went back to my league! Flying high in div 7 atm.

Div 6 is on the horizon though :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I quite like the EA Challenges. Completed the LA Galaxy comeback one yesterday. 2-0 down against NY Red Bulls with 6 minutes to go. You enter the game as Beckham standing over a freekick. Score that and you're in a great position to snatch a draw (which was the minimum requirement). Took me a few attempts. Their goalkeeper was unbelievable and you can't alter any of the settings.

Enjoy doing those.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Where are the challenges?

I think it's the EAC or something. You press the Back button on the menu screen and it brings up the hub. Then click down to go to the daily challenge. They expire after a day or so but you can net up to 600XP from successfully beating the challenge. One last week (Sunday as it was derby day) was come from 1-0 behind against Spurs using Arsenal to win with only the second half remaining. I lost the challenge on purpose :eek:

DB.

BMW 440i
Been promoted once, but in my 2nd season, i lost in the final which was annoying, and missed promotion by 3 pts, when i lost my last game. Had a bad streak in the middle which mucked it up. Going to get myself promoted tonight though.

Loving this format of online games though with the leagues etc, far more interesting.

Ive just had my biggest defeat. 7-2. FFS. I was actually fuming, i've had to turn the xbox off.

They got a cheap 1st goal. They put a cross in after that, I press 'X' to go for a header, my player decides to slide tackle instead, giving them a penalty and me a red card. Yeah thanks.
I had more possession, but he kept raping me on the counter. f**king joke.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Ive just had my biggest defeat. 7-2. FFS. I was actually fuming, i've had to turn the xbox off.

They got a cheap 1st goal. They put a cross in after that, I press 'X' to go for a header, my player decides to slide tackle instead, giving them a penalty and me a red card. Yeah thanks.
I had more possession, but he kept raping me on the counter. f**king joke.

You're s**t

x

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I now remember why I don't play Fifa. I have a sore hand from punching the wall and my controller now has bite marks.

Great game, though.

DB.

BMW 440i
I think 5-1 has been my biggest battering so far. I was 1-0 up as well from an awesome long ranger.

It was in the final, to say i was pissed is an understatement.

I got done 9-2 the other day.

Going ultra-attacking at 2-0 down and staying like that probably didn't help.

It's a lot more high scoring this time.

DB.

BMW 440i
Yeah, the ultra attacking can easily backfire.

Although I came back from 1-0 down, to get up to 2-1 up. F*cked it up and lost 3-2 though.

Agree with the high scoring. I need to remember to ping a few more long rangers in though, often easy with a placed shot, i end up trying to pass it in the goal instead though.

I now remember why I don't play Fifa. I have a sore hand from punching the wall and my controller now has bite marks.

Great game, though.

I can't say that i've ever bitten my controller, but from my last result, a few punches and a cheeky headbutt were definitely thrown at the wall.

RenaultSport 172
Never broke a controller, few small dents in the wall from my controller though.

This!

I'm not too bothered losing a goal or being beaten by a genuinely better player. But when the ball rolls past my keeper or they hit from near enough the half way line that's when the anger rises!

Still getting to enjoy this game! The defending is getting easier.

I love Lamp
I haven't got angry at FIFA for years, the only thing that ever pissed me off was people who score one and pass ball around defence, utter c***s.. I've grown to live with being shite at games by now :)

Clio 1.6 16v
iv just finished my first season with my virtual pro, was with peterborough for my first season, finished a boring 10th, but got top goal scorer.

now signed for barca as a 'future prospect' and my objective is to obtain reserve status.. doubt ill be playing much! lol should of got to liverpool!

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST-3
Loving the anger. My house mate threw his iphone out of the window of my 2nd story bedroom when I got a last minute handball penalty on 11. I literally pissed myself a little.

I agree on the high scoring too, if you're losing and get sloppy even for a second with the defending... you get punished! Ultra attacking is far more effective (can either be positive or negative) than 11 too. It just throws players forward willy nilly!