ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FFS a free ph2 172

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
my gf's dad jst called n asked me how much a 51 plate 2.0l clio with 56k in black was worth.. i asked him why!!

his missus has jst been given 1 by 1 of her clients (for free)..

i will be goin 2 see it tomorrow..

pics soon!!

p.s think al have the xenons 4 my cup.. they dont know about stuff like that lol

btw much will it be worth roughly??

gaz:D

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
with the damage prob 4,350 as it will be a few hundred to sort it presumably. Plus it will probably need PC'd, clayed etc if its black.

however good work for free.

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
trying 2 swindle the xenons off it 4 the cup!!!

Just tell her it needs "fixing" and it involves removing some parts from the car. Then decide to be generous and say "i need to replace the flux capacitor, means removing the headlights and fitting a new one, cant get the part so ill give you the one from my car instead while i wait for the part". Then swap the lights over. :D

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
trying 2 swindle the xenons off it 4 the cup!!!

Just tell her it needs "fixing" and it involves removing some parts from the car. Then decide to be generous and say "i need to replace the flux capacitor, means removing the headlights and fitting a new one, cant get the part so ill give you the one from my car instead while i wait for the part". Then swap the lights over. :D
or i could jst ask her lol

she's old she wont care lol:quiet:

:nono:

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
does it have the auto head lights, if so put on the auto lights and demonstraight how the fogs wont work, say its to do withthe headlight units only thgin is the need the headlight washers apprently, so you'd need to plumb them too.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
aye hard job, id avoid it.

why dont you just tart about in it as its low miles for its age imo