ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari F40 Burnout Video

Does he reverse that and then go into first for the burnout? Jesus Christ, I wouldn't want that repair bill when the gear box s**ts all over the drive, that would take a bit longer to hide than the 11's!
It looks that way in the video. But it was on a small incline so it would roll back easily :)

SQ5
My mate used to be a Ferrari technician, and he always said Ferrari's were unreliable as f*ck lol.

Most super and hyper cars are, they're only built to do a few thousand a year.

It's better in modern ones, but an F40 needs a lot of attention!

Swift Sport
Most super and hyper cars are, they're only built to do a few thousand a year.

It's better in modern ones, but an F40 needs a lot of attention!

It's only stuff like GT-R's, Gallardo's and R8's that seem quite dependable. It would seem that with character you have to sacrifice passion and soul...

Swift Sport
True, but sitting at the side of the road waiting for the AA isn't very dignified... Even with a Ferrari lol.

SQ5
I don't know, I once saw a broken down lambo on the M25 once, with his other mate behind in the same car different colour! Haha! You are right though!

Merc A class
Cool Video, good to see cars like this getting some use :)

F40's are just epic, and that garage even more so.

Guy who comes to the Pistonheads meets in Manchester, has a yellow F40. It's always filthy, which just makes it even better. Doesn't matter the weather for the most part it turns up.

That would be this one..

14861298700_546dae537e_z.jpg

Yellow F40. by Riad Ariane, on Flickr

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Wow amazing. Easily in my top 5.

Great EVO article recently on an F40

F40 > all

Dat collection though, oh my.
The f40 is just incredible.

The driver of the f40 has driven my 182 on a few occasions and he loves it, its actually difficult to get him out the car once he has taken it for a spin!
I find it difficult to think that anyone can be impressed with a Clio after having access to such a vast collection haha

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The f40 is just incredible.

The driver of the f40 has driven my 182 on a few occasions and he loves it, its actually difficult to get him out the car once he has taken it for a spin!
I find it difficult to think that anyone can be impressed with a Clio after having access to such a vast collection haha

One of the Hunt brood?

133/225/CLS AMG
Absolutely love the F40, have done since I was a kid and it came out as a Micromachine. (which I still have!)

Also, I saw the first one I've seen on the road on Sunday whilst driving down the M4. Seemed smaller on the road than when I've seen it static but amazing car.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Never been in an F40 myself, but they do sound lovely.

Was always a Mclaren F1 man myself.

Friend of my fathers has/had (not sure if he still has it) an F50 amongst others.

Absolutely love the F40, have done since I was a kid and it came out as a Micromachine. (which I still have!)

Also, I saw the first one I've seen on the road on Sunday whilst driving down the M4. Seemed smaller on the road than when I've seen it static but amazing car.
They really aren't big at all! Unfortunately I would have to lower the drivers seat as my head was touching the roof [emoji45]. Makes them even cooler that they are small though!