ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fault codes any ideas

clio 182 ...........
just plugged code reader in and im getting a fault code of p0130 also says 02 sensor circuit bank 1 sensor 1 thanks marc....

Laguna sport tourer
yeah i think the wires are just different lengths. so you could swap them over as the 2nd one doesn't do anything

clio 182 ...........
so if one sensor is is not working swap it with other and it should work is that what your saying:)

Clio 182 Sport
correct, all the second one does is the emissions light on the dash.

I have the same fault reading on mine.... if it is the post Cat sensor (that does not effect performance etc) will the EML stay on? My light went off after I plugged code reader in then came back on again a week later.....

Any ideas?

renaultsport clio172
the second sensor does do some thing but doesnt affect performance, it sends a signal back to the ecu with info on how the cats performing. so if you swap them you might end up with another code e.g p0420 cat performance below threshold. testing the sensor is the best way to check its faulty but that code can show that the mixtures wrong or an airleak etc....