ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lee... F1 Championship

E87 118d M Sport
Great. 2 races away from finishing my 2nd championship and now my files corrupt.

How long is the patch going to be Lee? I literally dont have time (or patience) to wait around for weeks and weeks so I can play this again. Not with the AAA games coming out next month.

E87 118d M Sport
Cheers mate. Don't wanna sound like I'm moaning cuz the game is stunning. And I'm a huge F1 fan so I've thoroughly enjoyed it.
I'm also fully aware that it's not as if any of this is your fault. Your just unfortunately the guy that all the complaining falls on lol.

Lee

BMW M2C
No worries mate. Luckily I'm thick skinned enought to take it. And as I know why things are as they are, and what was and wasn't possible I know I did my best.

This is how it should be enjoyed of course:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome bit of kit.

The £350,000 F1 simulator opens in Weston-Super-Mare next week, will be interesting to see how it compares as apparently it's very similar to the ones used by the teams.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I traded this in for New Vegas on Friday. Not because of I didn't like it, I still think it's an awesome game... but the career mode was too frustrating.

Fallout New Vegas, on the other hand is totally bug-free.

Ah, wait.

How bad am I! Only just realised the red button (x360) is a kind of hand brake and allows you to 'flick' the car back on the track if you spin or allows you to spin the car on the track pointing the right way!! :eek: :eek:

RS Clio 182
With 3 races to go in my Lotus - im currently 3 points clear in the championship after a much deserved 4th place in a rain-soaked Marina Bay hehe - i think its too easy on Medium,obviously with my position in a Lotus atm hehe - i think i have a good chance of winning as i know Brazil & Suzuka pretty well as tracks already,although Korea could prove to be the decider - looks like i'll be going to BMW Sauber next season - that seems to be the best offer on the table... :cool:

M135i
Hmm.... Patched mine up, but just had a quick game and was annoyed to find that I was the only car that pitted.

Had been leading, pitted and came back out in 17th, fought my way up to 10th expecting to see the cars in front pit at some point, but not a single pitted through the whole race!

I thought the patch was meant to fix annoying bugs like that?!? Real shame as the actual racing itself was awesome.

Oil Burner
Hmm.... Patched mine up, but just had a quick game and was annoyed to find that I was the only car that pitted.

Had been leading, pitted and came back out in 17th, fought my way up to 10th expecting to see the cars in front pit at some point, but not a single pitted through the whole race!

I thought the patch was meant to fix annoying bugs like that?!? Real shame as the actual racing itself was awesome.

What race length and tyres?

Can anyone assist?

On Shanghai :)o) and in 7th on the grid with a 30% chance of rain. Starting on Options I can easily lead the race but by about lap 5/6 the track is like a skid pan and when I pit the fools stick on primes and by the last lap I simply have zero steering and have now watched my 1st place reduce to nigh on last three times in a row! How do you make the pit crew fit inters??

Oil Burner
Thats also how you adjust the moveable front wing.

Its also how you adjust the engine map.

i thought the patch was goin to show split times before you and the car behind or infront?

It does just after every sector, when the other players pass that sector.

Can anyone assist?

On Shanghai :)o) and in 7th on the grid with a 30% chance of rain. Starting on Options I can easily lead the race but by about lap 5/6 the track is like a skid pan and when I pit the fools stick on primes and by the last lap I simply have zero steering and have now watched my 1st place reduce to nigh on last three times in a row! How do you make the pit crew fit inters??

If you were on options then you have to go onto primes at some point. so thats correct unless your going to do 2 stops. And then your probably going to come last anyway.

Last edited:
  Nothing at the mo :(
ffs patch out and this game is still fked

Out of 10 races yesterday 1 of them i was the only one who pitted ffs.. and the sector times.. i thought we was getting these? also as someone said i still cant see 3rd sector on qualifying.. gonna just trade it in now pissing me of now

I never did really get into this. Not played it for a while. It's good but something about it stopped me wanting to play it all the time. Most likely the fear of losing career saves, and the fact that I was pretty much alone in being able to set any sort of laptime when playing with mates. I found the whole experience quite joyless really. A shame, as it's obviously a very good game. I can't shake the feeling that's it's Grid dressed up as a simulator, but without much in the way of realism. Not sure really. I'm certainly not slagging it off. maybe I'll come back to it one day. I suppose I should get it on PC so I can use my G25.