ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EBAY CLIO 230 BHP I DONT THINK SO

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  350z GT
Sent him this??

Hi
Can i ask how this is running 224bhp?
Whats mods have you done to achieve this? As they do not even make 182 bhp from the factory, do you have RR graphs to prove?
Cheers

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Awaits the "I've just brought a 230+bhp cliosport" thread.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  williams 2,seat leon
or the ive just bought the car d civic hes also selling thread. followed by the ive just lost 5 grand through paypal scam thread

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
i bet that aint even the car in pictures, looks like he's nabbed pictures off trader and tried to blank out surroundings

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
Some TOOL will believe the Bulls**t ! I love these ad's thou ! Perhaps its the CHROME exhaust tips that give it 60 bhp extra !

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
Looking at the top=quality picture editting, I'm guessing Macve has started trading?

And I'll have you know that stripes actually add 140lb/ft of torque between 0 and 900 RPM.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Alpine GTA Turbo+182
I expect it's one of those internet "specials" that you hear about. Revs to 11000, has one of those electric "superchargers" and of course an Ebay chip/resistor that gains 30bhp, chrome knob behing the wheel...etc ad nauseam.
I'm off to tweak my clio to 300 bhp by p*ssing in the petrol tank, well, I did drink a lot of brandy last night.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Fiesta ST-2
I think he's selling his car from Gran Turismo 5? With those mods on the game its about the right bhp tbh!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
emailed him this:

To: sixgt123456
Subject: Details about the item: smashingpumpkin10 sent a message about modified clio 182 cup 230+bhp 8 months warranty #180632350932
Sent Date: 28-Feb-11 22:33:45 GMT

Dear sixgt123456,

Hi
Can i ask how this is running 224bhp?
Whats mods have you done to achieve this? As they do not even make 182 bhp from the factory, do you have RR graphs to prove?
Cheers

- smashingpumpkin10

got this back:

Dear smashingpumpkin10,

upgraded manifold carbon fibre kn filter stainless decat and full miltek stainless exhaust system and i have had it mapped by remap science

- sixgt123456

I must admire the extremely thorough and technical response from our friend here. if all it takes is these few mods to get mine to that power then christ bring on payday. These individuals really should not be allowed to sell vehicles and he will most likely sell it to another numpty who will claim the same figures. :S

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  421 Cammed 172
What upgraded manifold can he possibly have?

No-one makes one.
It's already tubular steel.
The only manifold upgrade I hear of is 182 onto a 172.

Ive got Pipercross Viper, 2.5" Full system inc decat, Matched inlets, CatCam 421s and I'm not running 224bhp! lol

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RS 182 CUP
had a 172 come in to have some tyres fitted the other day, asked him if hes got any mods, his answer was "none, but its faster than a standard 172"!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Jap Shed
just text him, im after a cheap 182 as i dont want to put lots of miles on the EK9, will put up the convo soon......