ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EBAY CLIO 230 BHP I DONT THINK SO

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Jap Shed
Im not going to be an arse, just want the facts. WHO uses language like that when trying to sell a car?!

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Fabia VRS Special Ed
What a tool, because somebody is going to buy your car when you can't even say the word and or but properly in a text.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio sport 182
I think its rather amusing that someone can actually speak like that and have the abilty to drive :p

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  HBT 172 Cup
Its funny how "dash doc", is a company that speciliases in mileage correction on digital dashboards.....not clios....or remaps....or rolling roads....

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
renault_clio_sport_182_16v_3dr_92787625691679170.jpg

he forgot to add that its on a personal plate ;)
no wonder he photoshopped it!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   1
  R27 427/500 ALBI
Im from blackburn not seen it about at all plus that pics not from blackburn ...lol at figures and text messages like diz and dat yah get me blad.

:\ TOOL

leigh

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
How does this forum think it can pull a moral high ground on spelling and grammar!?

Although, admittedly, that was fairly shocking. Primary school children have a far better grip on the English language than that r****d.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
On the previous page he said it was mapped by remapscience and now he claims dashdoctors?! Nice to see some constancy with the lies.

Anyways, quick visit to http://www.remapscience.co.uk/renault_ecu_remapping.html and these are their figures

Clio 2
Model / Original BHP / Remap Science BHP / Original nm / Remap Science nm

Renault Clio 2.0 16V RS 180 / 180 hp / 195 hp / 200 nm / 220 nm

Blimey, I'd love to see 195 on my standard car with just a £150 map

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Can't someone report him on ebay?

ebay dont give a toss, as long as they get there listing fees, 3/4 of the stuff on there is pure f77ked especially the cars, go down the pub and ask anyone wheres best place to flog ur sha77ed car; ebay or copart !!!