ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DrR's Race Red Fiesta ST-3

clio 182 trophy
So long as it has the orange seats...
Are the seats from the fiesta st and focus st the same recaros? If so, comfy as f**k. First thing i said to jaff when i went in his. Miles better than the ones in my trophy imo. What colours do they come in then?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly the same seat but you can get full leather in the focus. Partial leather only on the fiesta, orange like mine and grey like this one. Only grey with red or blue body colours though, choice of either with black, white, and orange paint.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
There's an exhaust due for release soon and you can already get their intercooler and induction hose...we're all just waiting for the map to go with it.

They recently said September release for the 'stage 2' so it's expected a few months from now.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I wouldn't touch aftermarket hid kits these days. Read several instances of them catching fire. Think there was a chap on here with a black 182?

Good luck explaining that to insurance.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Like the car, hate your new username. ;)

Why?

Well I averaged 40.8mpg on the 650 mile drive back to germany, sat at about 83mph all the way.

Think I'll defo be buying a blocker for the sound symposer.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just had 141mph out of it on the motorway, anyone beat that?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Just had 141mph out of it on the motorway, anyone beat that?

This..

005EA10B-63CC-4B34-9DF6-4F9DF19EC2FB_zpsccjilqgc.gif

Got 145 last week but that was a big hill so doesn't count.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just done cruising at 110-130, it's fine! Just mpg suffers lol.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah mpg goes so bad! I'm sure I'm doing at least 50mpg at 60.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It does really good below 70 on a long cruise. It's just difficult staying there.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
What impresses me most is how quickly/how little road it takes to get up to fairly substantial speeds.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
God I love this car, been out for a rare drive tonight, won't get driven till November now either :(

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Anyone elses doors auto lock when above 5mph like pretty much every other car i've driven? Mine never auto lock :(