ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DrR's Race Red Fiesta ST-3

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Just booked in for first service, having it done slightly early as won't be in the UK (that I know of) until August.

Really don't want dealer monkeys touching it.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Well went to do the Stelvio pass over the weekend, and annoying it was closed! Still got to drive the bottom 3rd though.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Didn't mind it being closed to much, the other roads in the area were just as good!

I wasn't going to do anything that risked losing control, you should have seen the drops on those corners!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Well I picked up another car today, some of the hawk eyed amongst you might recognise it, separate thread will follow in time, means the ST is now officially for sale though :(

image.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Jason the teenager's? I like them. Think I prefer the Fabia overall, dated a bit better imo.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah Jason's, not pushed at all yet but it's bloody lovely on the motorway compared to the ST.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Haha, I could post the pics of it Parked next to my mates MO and could play the which is which competition lol.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
They've actually put the price up, was £13,700 ish before.

Yeah skoda is good, just had a little issue with lights coming on when I first got it, but just cleared them and been fine since!

I'll do a thread about it eventually.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
They've actually put the price up, was £13,700 ish before.

Yeah skoda is good, just had a little issue with lights coming on when I first got it, but just cleared them and been fine since!

I'll do a thread about it eventually.
Weird cars. I'm happy with mine, it's good to drive, quick, etc. But no attachment to it at all. Just does everything really well with no fuss.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Oh didn't know you had one! The amount of stuff I've had in the boot as been moving house is unreal. Over taking people with a double bed frame and mattress in the boot was fun lol.

Mines running really bad at low revs when cold at the moment, hoping a throttle body clean fixes it.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah next on my list have throttle body cleaning, bloody cars!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Well apparently the way of testing the Maf is to unplug it, then if the car runs fine (which it does) then the Maf is broken. Which makes me think wtf is it for!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Oh didn't know you had one! The amount of stuff I've had in the boot as been moving house is unreal. Over taking people with a double bed frame and mattress in the boot was fun lol.

Mines running really bad at low revs when cold at the moment, hoping a throttle body clean fixes it.
Yeah, mk2 in full uber cab spec! Silver. Boot is massive!