ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirtest Car Comp 09!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Few from mine. Had to wash it, getting pissed off with dirty trouser legs lol!!!

Image0060.jpg

Image0061.jpg

Image0062.jpg

Image0063.jpg

Image0064.jpg

Image0065.jpg

Image0066.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Indeed, used the 197 to free up some £££. Future house/flat fund ;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looks like a right laugh that! something i'll look into next year! cars going off the road for a bit to get painted and some bits and bobs :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Exactly/ Seen this, thought i'd get my car dirty!!, proceeds to local dogging area for some fun ;)

I pulled up the verge to let a massive truck come past on a one-car wide country lane. Then got kinda stuck. Stupid lorry driver should have stuck to the main road!!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Struggling to get mine dirty tbh, not washed it since mid October but not really done the miles, but have been to south wales and back.

A sneak peak of the dirt so far, will do more miles over xmas then will hopefully have something more to show.

ba0491c2.jpg

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
mine is rediculous at the minute, washed it yesterday and its worse than the LY above already :(

I will leave it until next weekend for a bath unless i get anytime off in the light to do it before, should be grey/brown by then :)

my was probably as bad as that, and id not washed it for 3 months luckily someone was sick in it last nite so an emergency wash was in order........bad times.

Titanium 182
Boosh how hard would you cry if all that crap had been written on the paint not the window ? :rasp:

Edit: flol hutchie you're my hero ! proper rallied look ! awesome :cool:

alien green rs133
Boosh how hard would you cry if all that crap had been written on the paint not the window ? :rasp:

Edit: flol hutchie you're my hero ! proper rallied look ! awesome :cool:

and its dirtier now that i drove back from manchester home :D

TTRS & V50
Now i know why you can't go low on coilies Boosh, flol at tripod to get on drive.

^^Scott, must be the best one so far (without last years entries)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Now i know why you can't go low on coilies Boosh, flol at tripod to get on drive.

^^Scott, must be the best one so far (without last years entries)

Yup. Just about as low as I can go on the front without wrecking the splitter every time I want to come home. Don't think there is much I can do about it :(

I also agree with you, Scott has by far the dirtyest car in here atm.