ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirtest Car Comp 09!

E60 diesel powah
That time of the year again! Lets see what we have! My Clio is clean so that doesnt work however the Audi..well pics tommorrow!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
picked up the r32 today and wow black cars are seriously grimey!

alien green rs133
erm mine normally does pretty well i washed my car the night before our rolling road and it looked worse than cars that hadnt been washed since FCS, yet i have no pics yet as its not filthy YET

Barge
Mines not been washed since I removed the graffiti from Trax. Wheels are rotten! I love it when it rains - cleans my windscreen. :eek:

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
ok this is prob the dirtiest mine has been

before
CIMG0152.jpg

CIMG0151.jpg

and after

CIMG0153.jpg

Static Low
lol thats pretty appauling guys

I cant let my car get dirty im afraid. I at least wash it & slick my tyres everday.

& ... thats only because i can do it at work

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Im looking forward to this, first year of having a silver car in the winter months, cant wait for some grit and snow on the roads woop

Taking a wee leaf out of liquidforces book with the wheels claneO ;)

im guessing he's got the same? lol, cant say i can mind seeing his, will do a search! mine have been like that for about a year and a half.

Static Low
im guessing he's got the same? lol, cant say i can mind seeing his, will do a search! mine have been like that for about a year and a half.

Something similar mante. Its a 182. cars lookin gid.

sounds gid aswell. heard it the other week

I'm determined I'll have mine in here this year lol

Just washed it and did all the trims and tyres today though :(

cheers bud, its fecked though to be honest, engines rattling like hell, definately on its way out :( trying to get a spanking new engine from renault but struggling.

Paul its just the generic stage 1 map with Remote box, ive had the standard map on for a few months though and everything put back to standard (bar exhaust) as its been in and out of garages :(

Porsche Boxster987S
cheers bud, its fecked though to be honest, engines rattling like hell, definately on its way out :( trying to get a spanking new engine from renault but struggling.

Paul its just the generic stage 1 map with Remote box, ive had the standard map on for a few months though and everything put back to standard (bar exhaust) as its been in and out of garages :(

whats the problem?? was it lowered at all?? im really wanting some H&Rs

anyway back to dirty car pics . . . :eek:

E60 diesel powah
That yours now Chris? Mines not been washed for about 3weeks and its rotten! Motorway FTW, pic tomoro!

Static Low
Dutty...

Do you still have the induction kit for the clio by any chance ??
I tried to PM you about it when the for sale thread was up, but ur inbox was full

M2 Competition
What are the ground rules?

Must be a current picture (no last years efforts), must be posted up on here within a few days or so after its taken. Last years game was epic!

E60 diesel powah
^ agreed, quite simple tbh, has to be from now until the end of winter, no last year's pic that includes photoshops etc.

No driving into fields and getting mud all over the car has to be pure road dirt i.e Grit etc! Anything else? feel free to add! :)

Formally Clio 182
I think mine is doing pretty damn well at the moment in terms of being dirty.

I have to drive down muddy country lanes every day to get to work so I have a pretty good chance of those lanes are wet.

Was going to clean the car at the weekend but I think I'll pass so I can submit an entry this year!

CLIO PH1 172
mines dirtty but im gunna give it a scrub up on wednesday will get some pics for here before i do :D

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
The mondeo would of been a contender last year, 250 miles a day and driving about a mile on a building site meant it was plastered.

I had wash all the lights and number plates twice a day it was that bad.

I haven't washed my car since I bought it in June. Will post some pics when I can be bothered to go find where I left it on the g/f's estate.