ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've had a few days away from this, I'm going to hopefully smash some of this later!

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I'm excited for HOW now!

Basically all existing legendary/raid/exotic gear and weps can be upgraded to new 365/L.34 limit and the speaker is now like a Burea de change!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
It's the only reason I haven't done a weekly Nightfall - it's not worth the hassle of trying it with some mongoloid.

Mito Sportiva 135
I think there should be matchmaking in nightfalls and raids. you might get paired with idiots but generally still going to be easier than soloing!

Even though I have completed Crota's end millions of times, I've never used the sword until last night and was actually pretty fun. Did it on my 5th attempt I think (once I got my timing right) and pleased I can do it now. Hard is another matter of course!

Been reading about HOW and the new upgrade paths and stuff sound cool.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Xur has nothing I want 😧
I recommend people pick up MIDA if they don't have it. Still my go-to primary for most things.
Think I'll pick up the titan legs just so I have another exotic

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I got the MIDA the other week but am still yet to use it. Need to get an exotic shard or 2 from him this weekend.

Don't think we'll have enough for a raid tonight from my group.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I got the MIDA the other week but am still yet to use it. Need to get an exotic shard or 2 from him this weekend.

It's hidden perk (stagger) is awesome. Knocks back enemies except the dirty Cabal when they are in angry mode.
The gun is a headshot machine

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
It's hidden perk (stagger) is awesome. Knocks back enemies except the dirty Cabal when they are in angry mode.
The gun is a headshot machine
Might have to get that equipped then. Need to mess around with my characters, as I spread out the weapons but rarely use the other 2 anyway. Need to get into a routine of stashing everything in the vault and then going there first with whoever I log on with.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

How many people can you get? Steve and I were going to jump on our 360's to smash some Black Ops for nostalgia, but I could convince him to raid...

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah I do that - I have 1 set of unlevelled raid gear and some OK levelled legendary weapons on each character, and a maxed set of Crota gear and all the upgraded Titan exotic armour in the vault, which I switch around. If I am just doing bounties I can play in my unlevelled gear as it's still level 30 when not upgraded - then use the app to call in the gear I need

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Also, I have strange coins and motes of light burning a hole in my pocket, so I might buy an exotic weapon tonight :)

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
How many people can you get? Steve and I were going to jump on our 360's to smash some Black Ops for nostalgia, but I could convince him to raid...
I'll have to ask. I suspect Me and Darren will be about. Will ask Chris to see if he can get permission.
Nick (the plod) is at work.

Yeah I do that - I have 1 set of unlevelled raid gear and some OK levelled legendary weapons on each character, and a maxed set of Crota gear and all the upgraded Titan exotic armour in the vault, which I switch around. If I am just doing bounties I can play in my unlevelled gear as it's still level 30 when not upgraded - then use the app to call in the gear I need
Can you move gear between characters through the app then?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll have to ask. I suspect Me,

Can you move gear between characters through the app then?
Ahh okay. Well if you let me know, I can sweet talk Steve into it, providing we can manage to rustle 6 up.

Mito Sportiva 135
Also, I have strange coins and motes of light burning a hole in my pocket, so I might buy an exotic weapon tonight :smile:
I would hang onto the motes of light unless you have loads, I think you need them to enter Trials of Osiris. I have 150 or something and have all the Titan armour and only need Thunderlord, so will keep stockpiling them

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I would hang onto the motes of light unless you have loads, I think you need them to enter Trials of Osiris. I have 150 or something and have all the Titan armour and only need Thunderlord, so will keep stockpiling them
Yeah I'll keep them then, and use my strange coins with Xur, if he has anything interesting.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah as long as you do 2 or 3 weeklies each week, you should be able to buy anything you want from Xur. I've got to the point where I just buy heavy ammo and telemetry sets. Thunderlord is the only gun Xur has never sold, so just hoping it appears one day soon!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah as long as you do 2 or 3 weeklies each week, you should be able to buy anything you want from Xur. I've got to the point where I just buy heavy ammo and telemetry sets. Thunderlord is the only gun Xur has never sold, so just hoping it appears one day soon!
I guess I should level some new characters then! To be fair I'm happy just to be able to do a few raids, I've done one and caught the bug a little bit!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah if you intend to keep playing, get 3. I basically only do raids and nightfalls now so gives you more opportunity to get the better gear

MIDA is fantastic. It would be my primary of choice were it not for being an exotic, which would then prevent me from using Ice Breaker as a special. My current load out of choice is Red Hand IX, Ice Breaker, Song of Ir Yut. I do have MIDA though and love using it.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I bought MIDA tonight, I love it!

I'll be free all evening tomorrow if anyone is planning on going on a raid and needs an extra person...

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
MIDA is fantastic. It would be my primary of choice were it not for being an exotic, which would then prevent me from using Ice Breaker as a special. My current load out of choice is Red Hand IX, Ice Breaker, Song of Ir Yut. I do have MIDA though and love using it.
MIDA, Black Hammer, Hunger of Crota is my current loadout of choice

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
8pm again dude. Yeah, give him a shout dude.
Me, nick and Chris are definitely on. Darren needs to check. If he can't we can get another player perhaps from LFG again.
Unless cookie is about?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
8pm again dude. Yeah, give him a shout dude.
Me, nick and Chris are definitely on. Darren needs to check. If he can't we can get another player perhaps from LFG again.
Unless cookie is about?
I've given him a text, I'll see what he says. I know he was early at work today, so he should be at home.

Not sure about @Cookie