ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't played for almost a month due to work and I'm quite looking forward to playing again, just enough time to get ready for HoW! Is it sad I have almost spent 1k hours on this... Will speak soon @Brand86
You on XBO?

I enjoyed Destiny tonight, @JP83 - was a good laugh. We'll have to get @Cub. levelled up so that he can join in on raids too. I've really gotta push my other characters too!

GTD, Lupo
Yeah! User name is Stimpy443, I'm a bit more of a pvp player than pve but I do like a good sword oleum on CE. I will be a little out of practise but I can't imagine it will be too hard to get back into the swing of things.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah! User name is Stimpy443, I'm a bit more of a pvp player than pve but I do like a good sword oleum on CE. I will be a little out of practise but I can't imagine it will be too hard to get back into the swing of things.
Cool, I'll add you tomorrow

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
It's not too bad, but there isn't much point doing hard unless you want the weapons. Armour drops are the same on normal. I'm more than happy to help people if needs be.
If you've done Crota on normal, if you run it on hard within the same reset, do you still get armour drops?

GTD, Lupo
If you've done Crota on normal, if you run it on hard within the same reset, do you still get armour drops?

No, you can only get the armour drops once. Either from normal or hard, what ever you do first. Best bet is to complete on normal then hard. That is unless you have all the hard weapons, then there is no point as it's just easier to do normal.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
No, you can only get the armour drops once. Either from normal or hard, what ever you do first. Best bet is to complete on normal then hard. That is unless you have all the hard weapons, then there is no point as it's just easier to do normal.
Ah, okay. Well I did Crota on normal today, was good fun. VoG Hard was fun too, although now I have to wait until Tuesday again to do it, unless I can somehow get into a Crota HM as a level 31!

Mito Sportiva 135
Well I've had an utterly terrible set of runs on Crota this week! 3 runs on normal and all I got from Death Singer/Crota was radiant materials and ANOTHER fang. Seriously, seriously poor. I haven't got a normal Crota raid weapon for weeks now! From my nightfalls I got nothing either - the worst 'reward' being 8 ascendant shards (to go with the 300 I have). Fuming!

Paul - good you joined our new clan mate! We have a good selection of players now and we were #6 in Bungie's fastest growing group this week - resulting in loads of randoms wanting to join. We've let these guys into our group but probably not the clan, unless they prove worthy!

GTD, Lupo
I'm still not back so won't be on tomorrow :( I will defo be on over the weekend mind. Need to get all my crucible and vanguard points up to 200 on all three characters! I have done 3 out of the 6, should be able to make level 33 almost instantly unless bungie chuck a big spanner in the works.

I have also seen that HoW is aimed a little more at PVP? Is that the case? Should be nice and easy to hit 34.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I hope not, I hate PvP.

Managed to hit 21 in my second character today, 8 levels in 8 hours :( Need to somehow gear it now!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Xur has trolled me today.

Also, I didn't realise you can only equip one piece of exotic armour at the same time?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Xur has trolled me today.

Also, I didn't realise you can only equip one piece of exotic armour at the same time?
Yep, one exotic armour piece, one weapon.

I got the Hunter gauntlets, and the Warlock chest. They'll do for me, tbh.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yep, one exotic armour piece, one weapon.

I got the Hunter gauntlets, and the Warlock chest. They'll do for me, tbh.
I wonder what the reasoning was for that. Explains why I kept on seeing high ranked players that only had one piece of exotic armour though.

I almost don't feel like there's anything to aim for now, I have an exotic weapon and a piece of exotic armour! :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I wonder what the reasoning was for that. Explains why I kept on seeing high ranked players that only had one piece of exotic armour though.

I almost don't feel like there's anything to aim for now, I have an exotic weapon and a piece of exotic armour! 😧

Are you level 32 then?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
No, if I was I definitely wouldn't have anything to play for then haha.
There you go, you have something to aim for ;)

I didn't think I'd need to worry about doing anything after I'd geared up, but once I'd tried a raid out, I got the bug :)

GTD, Lupo
No, if I was I definitely wouldn't have anything to play for then haha.

I have every exotic armour and weapons and I still enjoy it. Legendary gear is sometimes better than the exotic stuff. The only exotic weapon I use is the last word and I that's for pvp only.

I'm rolling 65 coins but I don't really dig auto rifles besides Suros Regime. Should have another 27 of the f*****s by the time he shows up again. Lol.

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
i havent played destiny in ages! i got bored cause nobody wanted to play it haha, anyone on xbo add me for shenanigans?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
@JP83 you still planning to be on tonight? I'll be home by 7, on for 8-ish if not before. Steve is up for a Crota run too...

Managed to get my Hunter to level 26 last night too, he needs gear desperately though!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
@JP83 you still planning to be on tonight? I'll be home by 7, on for 8-ish if not before. Steve is up for a Crota run too...

Managed to get my Hunter to level 26 last night too, he needs gear desperately though!

I've messaged the boys, but yeah I am expecting to be on. Be around 7:30/ 8pm