ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Mito Sportiva 135
For anyone who is interested, we have a new group and clan on X1. Currently we are letting people in the group and seeing how that goes and if you aren't a douchebag we will add you to the clan (trying to not let annoying or demanding players in as they can ruin the fun for everyone). We have a lot of experienced players but are generally happy to help newer players too.

Search for 'Vengeance and Retribution' if you are interested on Bungie.net

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Coolio. I'll stay on later tonight too.
Pressures on Marc, we're expecting you to guide us through now! Hehe
Ha, bugger. I'm a low expectations kinda guy - if you don't expect much of me, I can't disappoint!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
For anyone who is interested, we have a new group and clan on X1. Currently we are letting people in the group and seeing how that goes and if you aren't a douchebag we will add you to the clan (trying to not let annoying or demanding players in as they can ruin the fun for everyone). We have a lot of experienced players but are generally happy to help newer players too.

Search for 'Vengeance and Retribution' if you are interested on Bungie.net
How do clans work in terms of Destiny?

(Asking as I'm at work, and on my phone!)

Mito Sportiva 135
Two stages. You join a group and then once that is accepted you can join the clan. We currently have about 30 in our group But only 15 in our clan. Some of those might join later but a few people have been rude so we don't want them in. We are all relatively good but not pro or anything - Gorms is one of the best Crota swordsmen we have!

Once you are in a clan we all help each other with raids, nightfalls and bounties. Plus you get a neat handle under your emblem!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Two stages. You join a group and then once that is accepted you can join the clan. We currently have about 30 in our group But only 15 in our clan. Some of those might join later but a few people have been rude so we don't want them in. We are all relatively good but not pro or anything - Gorms is one of the best Crota swordsmen we have!

Once you are in a clan we all help each other with raids, nightfalls and bounties. Plus you get a neat handle under your emblem!
Ahh, nice. I didn't really know that they existed, bar the achievements available. I might have a look online at some of the clans that are "recruiting," as I fancy regular raiding!

Mito Sportiva 135
Yes it's a good idea. Read our philosophy anyway. We are keen on new like minded players joining - we are all between 25 and 50 years old so have a laugh and no shrieking and stuff! We all do raids every week, some do Atheon and Crota on normal and hard every week (some are unemployed and seem to play all day every day!!!)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yes it's a good idea. Read our philosophy anyway. We are keen on new like minded players joining - we are all between 25 and 50 years old so have a laugh and no shrieking and stuff! We all do raids every week, some do Atheon and Crota on normal and hard every week (some are unemployed and seem to play all day every day!!!)
I might check your one out then :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol! Did he rage quit then? Haha.

Usual time of 7:30 onwards I'd say.

@Gorms Are you on then?
Okay, I'll be on between 7.30 and 8.

I won't say anything to Steve then, in case Gorms wants a slot... If we're doing VoG, reckon I could run it with my Hunter? :)

It'd be good if Gorms comes along, as he can guide us through CE, and use the sword for Crota :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
And he didn't rage quit as such, just logged off, and his text said he couldn't be bothered with just killing time...

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep

I won't say anything to Steve then, in case Gorms wants a slot... If we're doing VoG, reckon I could run it with my Hunter? :smile:

It'd be good if Gorms comes along, as he can guide us through CE, and use the sword for Crota :smile:

Well, Chris has got to check so he might not be on after all. Ffs.
I'll keep you updated.

GTD, Lupo

I won't say anything to Steve then, in case Gorms wants a slot... If we're doing VoG, reckon I could run it with my Hunter? :smile:

It'd be good if Gorms comes along, as he can guide us through CE, and use the sword for Crota :smile:

I'm on now and more than happy to take you guys through CE!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Chris is on about 8pm but not for a late one as he has to work tomorrow.
Pussy. I have work tomorrow! Crota won't take too long though. Even VoG Normal afterwards wouldn't take a huge amount of time! I'll be on by 8.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Killed a level 30 thrall and got a legendary engram, went to the tower to decrypt it, got the Harm's Way machine gun, went to the postmaster to collect another legendary engram and got the ice breaker exotic sniper rifle :)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430702455.152565.jpg

Chilling with @Gavin. on top of the vault lol

White APE
Missed out on hard might as I was 1 coin short and couldn't get any anywhere [emoji35].

It's taking me forever to get past rank 27.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Missed out on hard might as I was 1 coin short and couldn't get any anywhere [emoji35].

It's taking me forever to get past rank 27.
I wish I'd bought it now, but I got other bits instead.

My Hunter is stuck at level 26, he ran through VoG last night and got the square root of f**k all!

Mito Sportiva 135
Sorry I wasn't on hardly at all over the weekend - Marc did you get accepted into the group yet?

Lots of my clan did Iron Banner over the weekend so they are all sporting new armour and weapons. Jealous :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry I wasn't on hardly at all over the weekend - Marc did you get accepted into the group yet?

Lots of my clan did Iron Banner over the weekend so they are all sporting new armour and weapons. Jealous 😧
Yes mate, I think so - I wasn't really on last night though, but on Sunday I played with @Gorms for a few hours.

Today is Nightfall day, and hopefully Bungie aren't trolling me and repeating Omnigul this week!

Mito Sportiva 135
Nope, Winter's Run I think this week with Rainbow burns so should be easy! You can kill the priest in about 3 seconds if you all are 32 with weapons of light and gjallahorns. The middle part is easy too with Icebreakers. Here's hoping I finally get the Thunderlord this week! Last week I got screwed over on every singly activity so due a bit of good fortune!

GTD, Lupo
Done my three (5 including 2 from last weeks) runs this morning. Didn't get anything special but a new HMG for PVP which is pretty good. Deviant Gravity.

Mito Sportiva 135
Oh yeah think I've got that. You not working at the moment then mate? Last week I got only radiant materials and a Fang from 4 Crota completes! Such an insult! I wasted about 25K of glimmer and loads of materials fully upgrading 3 titan sets of armour just out of spite

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So, a Crota run tonight resulted in me getting absolutely zero loot, bar Radiant Shards. Fuming!

Mito Sportiva 135
What's your GT mate? I often get just radiant shards but last night I got about 4 exotic drops. All duplicates mind, so now = 4 exotic shards!