ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Clio 182 - RB
Not long now lads. Got Wednesday off work and finish at 1 tomorrow [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm off tomorrow and Wednesday, so will be spending plenty time on it. I might actually jump on later tonight and try and get my eye in again, it's been so long!

White APE
Well we've moved from the tapir error code to this.
4d3a8f33ba261c3edf0b9c050d2896fa.jpg

White APE
PS4. It's on all platforms though. You get booted from the queue too now and end up several hundred thousand places further back. Bit of a joke really!

Clio 182 - RB
I've never played Destiny.

If I go and pick up The Collection today, will I be able to get into it this late in the day?
Yes. Gives you a light to boost a player to level 40 straight away so you'll be able to play the new DLC.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So up to 342 on one character, and got my Gjallahorn. Wasn't expecting to get that far through on the first day, but no complaints! Story is short, but good.

Clio 182 - RB
Short? It took about an hour [emoji23] I have one more medallion to do for the next step of the quest. I'm light level 341, got tomorrow off work so lets see what i can pull off tomorrow. Hoping to reach light 350!

@MarcJP

GTD, Lupo
Managed to hit 353 on two of my characters and also managed to bash one nightfall out with Brando. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard before. It's was quality just watching you jump around all over the place.

I'm going to quickly run my 3rd character through the story missions tomorrow and then maybe I will open my remaining exotic engrams.

I really wanted to hit 380 by tomorrow evening but I don't think it will happen now. Not a bad thing as the game will last a little longer I guess.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Disappointed with how short the storyline is. Still, I'm sure lots of quests will keep me entertained. Really fallen behind on light level, so need to catch up on those.

White APE
Well I didnt climb light levels as quick as I thought I would as I was getting 99% blues at 340.
My hunter is 343, Titan 338 but only done the opening mission. Not started warlock yet.

Got the new exotic sword, gjally & iron, completed the khovostov quest so got that too. All got the nemesis star within minutes yesterday as it came from s stored engram. [emoji41]

White APE
Does anyone know why older gear they told us to get before roi came out is still dropping.
E.g., I just ranked up the vanguard, expected one of the new weapons but got a 340 Ldr....

Clio 182 - RB
Currently on 350 light, done the GHorn quest and the other quest which is a PS4 exclusive for the ship? S'not give me any new quests, anyone know about getting one?

GTD, Lupo
So how's the new expansion? I doubt I'll get it any time soon, so many other games out now/soon!

It's really good mate, nice refresh on a game that was getting a little stale.

Just hit light 371, hopefully xur will pay a visit today.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Did the jump up the mountain last night. Was relatively easy. Nick will love it @MarcJP 😂

Got an exotic drop from a purple engram as well on the new prison of elders (lvl 41). A sidearm. Thought it'd be crap, but it actually wasn't too bad.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Did the jump up the mountain last night. Was relatively easy. Nick will love it @MarcJP 😂

Got an exotic drop from a purple engram as well on the new prison of elders (lvl 41). A sidearm. Thought it'd be crap, but it actually wasn't too bad.
Haha, I won't be helping him!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
I can imagine. Raid is launched today isn't it? I highly doubt I have the light level to do it 😧
Yeah I believe it is.

Apparently Xur is in the reef this week, sporting Twilight Garrison, Celestial Nighthawk, Transversive Steps, and Monte Carlo. The legacy engram is gauntlets.