ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

GTD, Lupo
I've booked Wednesday off, as i'm working 6-1:40 next week so soon as i'm home on Tuesday this'll be getting rinsed [emoji4]

So you're not alone @Gorms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know I'm not the only one.

Xboxhere I'm afraid.

I'm just trying to come up with a good plan for levelling up now. I think I'm going to play all the new content first and then once I have maxed out what I can get I will start to open my 70-80 odd exotic engrams.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
If my wife is right, I might not be at work next week! TBH I'd forgotten all about the expansion anyway.

Mito Sportiva 135
Is that due to booking this holiday in advance or having a baby? Obviously one is really important to prepare for. Although your son comes a close second.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Is that due to booking this holiday in advance or having a baby? Obviously one is really important to prepare for. Although your son comes a close second.
Yeah, baby. He's due on the 9th Oct, but over the last week she's been having all the signs of imminent labour, so I don't think he'll be long. He's already a bit of a bruiser in terms of size, so for the wife's sake, he should arrive soon. Plus I've got 3 games on pre-order over the next 3 weeks, so...

Mito Sportiva 135
I'm just getting Rise of Iron and X Com 2. By my current play cycle, that should keep me busy for another 3 years.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm just getting Rise of Iron and X Com 2. By my current play cycle, that should keep me busy for another 3 years.
I really don't know how much time I'll have for Destiny! I have the remaster of the Bioshock games coming on Friday, plus Forza Horizon 3 at the end of the month.

Mito Sportiva 135
Well, Marc, you make time! Just do like Best and rear your child from the sofa, periodically telling him to shut up :) That's modern parenting in action!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well, Marc, you make time! Just do like Best and rear your child from the sofa, periodically telling him to shut up :smile: That's modern parenting in action!
I have long arms, changing nappies whilst raiding should be a piece of piss

Mito Sportiva 135
My new issue is my internet has decided to be even worse than normal and now my mic barely works. Obviously a massive downer for everyone else.

White APE
I live my ruin wings [emoji23]

280072b7bc6e49bebd8e933889fa1ec5.jpg

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Well, in a grand stroke of luck, I've managed to somehow have Tuesday & Wednesday off work. Looks like I might get some playing time from the get-go on this!

White APE
After pretty much giving up on ever getting some of the weapons I've always wanted, tonight I got the ldr, longbow and red spectre!

GTD, Lupo
I have all five of the infection boosters on XBOX if anyone wants them just send me a message and i can hand them over to you guys.

White APE
Infection boosters?

Did anyone else notice a really weird effect going on around the head of players yesterday? Almost like gold glitter whizzing around.

Had it on me in crucible and then noticed it on other players, then it was on me in the tower.

GTD, Lupo
Infection boosters?

Did anyone else notice a really weird effect going on around the head of players yesterday? Almost like gold glitter whizzing around.

Had it on me in crucible and then noticed it on other players, then it was on me in the tower.

Yeah they are the infection boosters, no one is 100% sure what it is all about but it is part of ROI. There are five different colours in total and each one gives you and xp boost.

White APE
Where do you get them from then? I had one around me but had no idea where it came from so didn't activate it. Confused!

Edit. Just watched this

Still no idea really. [emoji23]

Last edited:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah they are the infection boosters, no one is 100% sure what it is all about but it is part of ROI. There are five different colours in total and each one gives you and xp boost.
No idea what they are, but I'll have one if you have any left

GTD, Lupo
My edging hasn't really gone to plan, but I am up to 102 exotic engrams now and around 20 legendaries. I think 380 by Friday should be achievable.

White APE
My edging hasn't really gone to plan, but I am up to 102 exotic engrams now and around 20 legendaries. I think 380 by Friday should be achievable.

I haven't got as many engrams as I would have liked as my rng is shite. I've got a tonne of legendaries to dismantle though so I should be able to make a few purchases off the bat too.

Today will be spent getting my Titan and warlock to the same point.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So, can you pre-order the DLC, or do you download it tomorrow? I see the pre-order comes with a new Gallajhorn.
Yeah, I've preordered it. Apparently the big updates have been done, it's just a case of it going live tomorrow at 10am Uk time. I need to actually play it to have a look!

White APE
Yeah it's all already been downloaded in that massive update last week when it was down for about 8 hours. Just a case of it all going live at 10am. Probably be a small download I imagine too.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, I've preordered it. Apparently the big updates have been done, it's just a case of it going live tomorrow at 10am Uk time. I need to actually play it to have a look!
Hmmmm. If I try to pre-order it online, I don't get an option to (it's greyed out).

EdIt: Do you have to buy the whole collection to get it?!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmmm. If I try to pre-order it online, I don't get an option to (it's greyed out).

Daz messaged me and said the same. It's weird, I bought the whole collection (I think) but it was £25-ish!

Don't you get the Gjallahorn by completing the new story missions?

Yeah, you do, but pre-ordered ones are a different colour.

GTD, Lupo

There is a small issue with the collection edition at the moment. I pre ordered the ROI and my hammer thingie on the main screen is yellow but it still says I need to purchase the update. Hopefully this will sort itself tomorrow when it goes live.

Don't you get the Gjallahorn by completing the new story missions?

Yeah you can earn from a quest/story line.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorted it. Stupidly, there are 2 "rise of iron" options available on the Xbox one store!

If you type in "destiny rise of iron" you return 2x options. The second one has "pre-order" in the title.