ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

Clio 182 - RB
POE and iron banner are 2 different things....?
I forgot POE meant Prison of Elders. I hate playing against one another, so Iron Banner doesn't appeal to me, unfortunally, as i've heard people get good stuff off it.

Anyone got any tips on getting a decent gun? Mine is shockingly shocking! -.-

GTD, Lupo
I forgot POE meant Prison of Elders. I hate playing against one another, so Iron Banner doesn't appeal to me, unfortunally, as i've heard people get good stuff off it.

Anyone got any tips on getting a decent gun? Mine is shockingly shocking! -.-

What are you after, primary or secondary?

For a good primary i would go for the Hawksaw that the crucible vendor sells in the Tower. I haven't played for a long time so not sure what he has now but the one he sold a while back was pretty good.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah Paul where have you been? Whenever I have logged on, apart from Highborn who lives on his xbox, no one else has been on

Clio 182 - RB
Played 320 light POE tonight for the first time, i'm level 308 and tbh i found it rather easy? Score at the end was 40,000, am i right in saying i have all week, once a day, to score 90,000 to win a 'big' prize? [emoji4] Or do you have to get 90,000 in a single game, 30,000 a run? [emoji53] Resets every Tuesday like everything else i'm guessing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I did it for the first time last night as well, we got to 90,000+ in 2 runs. Was pretty pointless really, no loot worth speaking of!

White APE
It's really easy this week with extra points for super kills.

30k you get a queens weapon, 90k you get queens armour. Level up variks and get a fallen theme weapon.

Clio 182 - RB
Cheers lads, i thought it'd of been over multiple runs.

Nothing generous? Thats a bit sh1t.

Fallen theme weapon sounds cool.

Mito Sportiva 135
You can get some good gear from COE - the pulse and scout rifles aren't bad and you can get armour too. All up to 335.
It's just very tedious - when the update launched I was doing each character up to 90K and beyond as you can get ghosts, class items and the 3 prison exclusive exotics up to 335 as random end game drops. Also ground it out for the 3 ships, sparrow and emblem. All a total waste of time of course!

Mito Sportiva 135
Definitely - although starting as high as possible will make progression easier - if the drops continue to be current light level related

Mito Sportiva 135
Sadly I think it will be - they want to make it as accessible as possible but it removes all challenge from the game. It was too hard before the update but too easy after it.
I am quite looking forward to some more PVE content and a new raid though - but making it a 'feature' to re-obtain weapons in Y3 that we had in Y1 is a joke to be honest.
Rise of Iron isn't going to be as big as TTK so I expect it to last a couple of months - but there are lots of good new games coming out so think that's fine, and Bungie can focus on Destiny 2.
When are you back by the way Paul?

Clio 182 - RB
Anyone know who T3 Court of Oryx is this week? Need 1 more fragment to have 45 for Touch of Malice! [emoji4][emoji4]

GTD, Lupo
Sadly I think it will be - they want to make it as accessible as possible but it removes all challenge from the game. It was too hard before the update but too easy after it.
I am quite looking forward to some more PVE content and a new raid though - but making it a 'feature' to re-obtain weapons in Y3 that we had in Y1 is a joke to be honest.
Rise of Iron isn't going to be as big as TTK so I expect it to last a couple of months - but there are lots of good new games coming out so think that's fine, and Bungie can focus on Destiny 2.
When are you back by the way Paul?

I got back last night! Just trying to deal with the jet lag at the moment. Think I might venture back on at some point this week.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
This is fairly cheap now, is it worth buying or would I be so far behind everyone on silly levels etc?

I remember playing the free demo and it was okay but just seemed one minute I was alright then I would go along a monster which was way too strong would just kill me.

GTD, Lupo
Ok I'm going to give this a go later, just need to renew my Live Gold membership then i will give it a go.

This is fairly cheap now, is it worth buying or would I be so far behind everyone on silly levels etc?

I remember playing the free demo and it was okay but just seemed one minute I was alright then I would go along a monster which was way too strong would just kill me.

With the expansion due out on the 20th September now would be a good time to start. Realistically with a lot of guidance you could hit light level 335 by the time the expansion is launched, but you will need to sacrifice a lot of life.

Clio 182 - RB
Not sure I'm afraid but how have you not got it by now? Lol.
I've not bothered to get it... I've got it now, took me 2 days in total [emoji4] Infact, its not even that great! Just handy for in a raid!

Clio 182 - RB
Also T3 Court of Oryx is the wizard this week if anybody wanted to know. Fairly easy if you know what you're doing.

White APE
Yup. It's only use is for the raid. Which I haven't bothered doing since the update really. I'm just sticking up on engrams etc at the moment ready to rank up in ROI.

Mito Sportiva 135
Ok I'm going to give this a go later, just need to renew my Live Gold membership then i will give it a go.

With the expansion due out on the 20th September now would be a good time to start. Realistically with a lot of guidance you could hit light level 335 by the time the expansion is launched, but you will need to sacrifice a lot of life.
Welcome back mate! Will you be on this weekend? I just want to finish off my skirmish grimoire and my exotic class item quest on my titan - think I have 95 wins so just need 5 more

GTD, Lupo
Welcome back mate! Will you be on this weekend? I just want to finish off my skirmish grimoire and my exotic class item quest on my titan - think I have 95 wins so just need 5 more

Yeah should be mate, I'm very rusty but I'm back. To be totally honest i have played for a couple and I'm bored already :/ but for some reason i keep coming back :D

Mito Sportiva 135
Well after I've finished my skirmish grimoire, I've got doubles and rumble - neither mode I really play much, so don't think I will ever complete those!
Yeah I've not done much at all recently - I was going to try and buy all the sparrow cores so I could get all the sparrows but worked out I needed like 2000 or something daft.

GTD, Lupo
I have started playing Rift now and I'm actually enjoying it, i was purely playing it to get my kd up as i could finish most matches with 2-3kd but i have just realised how easy it is to run with the spark thingy.

GTD, Lupo
Well I'm glad I started playing again, I have really enjoyed it this weekend. I love rift and it's mega easy to get your KD up if that's what you desire. Also smashed trials and went flawless on 3 different cards, and to top it all off doubles is up and I love it.

My only issues is that party chat does not work, comes up with an error regarding my network settings not allowing it.

Mito Sportiva 135
Wow - please get me to the lighthouse again Paul! I managed to get to 8-0 last weekend and then got matched against 2 amazing teams who destroyed us. One of the guys I was playing with was amazing up until then but even he couldn't take them down.
I'm going to be working on my doubles again too, it's pretty fun.

Clio 182 - RB
I've booked Wednesday off, as i'm working 6-1:40 next week so soon as i'm home on Tuesday this'll be getting rinsed [emoji4]

So you're not alone @Gorms

Clio 182 - RB
Also, anyone on PS4 add me; EarleseyLAD

Could do with a good set of chilled people instead of going on Destiny LFG and getting a bunch of serious American try hards.