ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
anyone else keep getting kicked with error code 'bee' tonight? cant complete a mission due to this!!! its bloody stupid how you have to go back to the start each time on this game because of a network issue!!!!

White APE
What class did everyone go for? Thinking warlock may have been a mistake.

Went into one of the underground areas in the Russian sector and found these yellow bad guys, they killed me with one shot of their weapons. Not been killed by anything anywhere else. Even the "bosses" I've encountered so far. WTF were they?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
last mission on the moon is bloody hard!!! new bad guys on Venus are quite funny, shoot there heads off and they keep on running lol.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

Went into one of the underground areas in the Russian sector and found these yellow bad guys, they killed me with one shot of their weapons. Not been killed by anything anywhere else. Even the "bosses" I've encountered so far. WTF were they?

I went for warlock at first, but then started again with titan as the shield is better imo rather than the ability to recover a bit faster.

GTD, Lupo
I went hunter, rank 26 now and it's got to a point where I can go no further with this one. Might give Titan a go.

im getting a xbox one tomorrow so will be interesting to see what the difference is like.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm. I chucked my Warlock and went Hunter. Think I'm a mighty level 6 now, just pissing about on Earth. Game seems okay, am I right in thinking that there is an online, Team-Deathmatch style mode available, or am I wrong?

Game seems okay, I have literally played alone though, that might have contributed to the boredom starting to settle in. I'll persevere with it though.

Hmm. I chucked my Warlock and went Hunter. Think I'm a mighty level 6 now, just pissing about on Earth. Game seems okay, am I right in thinking that there is an online, Team-Deathmatch style mode available, or am I wrong?

Game seems okay, I have literally played alone though, that might have contributed to the boredom starting to settle in. I'll persevere with it though.

Yeah there is Multiplayer. Not sure what level you unlock it, but its in 'The crucible' when you're in orbit.

Fiesta ST-3

Hallowed knights iirc. I did the same!! Still need to go back there and see what's down there.

I finished the story last night, lvl 20 now so hoping to start getting some armour with light ratings!! Me and 2 mates were playing on the 3 v 3 in the crucible last night for a few games and it was REALLY good. Can see why the game is all about online/coop play.

GTD, Lupo
Ah okay. I haven't unlocked that yet, unsurprisingly.

You need to finish the first 5 missions on earth then go to the traveler. If you go straight on and down the stairs the is a chap on the right as you go down the second flight of stairs you need to talk too. Once done you will be able to play multiplayer.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I just got raped in the Crucible. Dont really understand what I'm supposed to be doing. Everyone seems much more powerful than me. Shooting them is absolutely pointless as it just attracts their attention for me to be slaughtered by their Megaawesomerevolver 4890. Better off just running away.

Seriously struggling to keep playing this game.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Tried pvp last night... Got dominated.. You have to be level 20+ with good gear to stand a chance...

Honda. Tesla Someday
Completed the main campaign last night. The story made me want to die. It's boring, tedious and stupid! Bungie used to be amazing at good stories! wtf happened?! Still, it's a very enjoyable game IF you have someone to play with! If you're alone then forget it!

FF Artic 182
Lowest level in PvP game last night. Im lv20 and I could not touch them got utterly spanked.
Golden gun was the only thing that did any damage.

Fiesta ST-3
Weird, I've been competitive in multiplayer since level 8. All stats are balanced so it's a level playing field. You keep your abilities that unlock with your class but weapons etc are all equal damage.

White APE
Why when you start the game do you get to choose the appearance of your character yet in game I look nothing like it?

Monaro VXR
Lowest level in PvP game last night. Im lv20 and I could not touch them got utterly spanked.
Golden gun was the only thing that did any damage.

Going to be honest, it really makes no difference. Just need more practice. I was level 7 and top of the board against people who were above level 20+.

GTD, Lupo
Weird, I've been competitive in multiplayer since level 8. All stats are balanced so it's a level playing field. You keep your abilities that unlock with your class but weapons etc are all equal damage.

Not all the stats are balanced, rate of fire, range, stability and magazine size all come down the weapon you choose. One exotic Auto rifle can hold 72 rounds.

FF Artic 182
Going to be honest, it really makes no difference. Just need more practice. I was level 7 and top of the board against people who were above level 20+.

More to do with their weapons tbh. I normally hold my own but couldn't even get a shot off, auto rifles and shot guns just obliterated me at all ranges.

Fiesta ST-3
I've only come across 1 game of PVP when a fella clearly had an amazing weapon. He was level 26 and his weapon killed me in 1 burst every time. Other than that I think it's very even! Definitely more to do with practice IMO

Mito Sportiva 135
I've really enjoyed it so far. Might not have been the messiah of games as everyone had hoped, but the game is already enjoyable and they are adding to it continually.

What would everyone like to see added? My wishes would be the following:

1. Space battles - also allowing you to customise/upgrade your ship
2. Speeder races
3. More options/modes/maps within PvP matchmaking - this is what you're most famous for Bungie!
4. Introduction of more meaningful differences within the classes - e.g. class specific weapons/skills (not special skills, but more general nuances) - e.g. only Titans can use rocket launchers, only Hunters can use snipers, or get a bonus when doing so

Monaro VXR
The one thing I really wish they had done is alter the gravity on different worlds. It could have made for some much more interesting maps if say the moon had lower gravity and platforms required long jumps etc. Plus imagine enemies floating back as they died etc. I just feel it is something that wouldn't have been that hard to implement. Yet could have made each world feel far different and more alien.

I would like to see some big player raids as well. Where you need huge groups to do them.

The classes need some tweaking for definite though, they are too close to each other and no real difference in terms of how you play. Just get skill you can use that is different. 90% of the game is basically very similar regardless. Would be nice if each class has specific weapons / items that only they could get. As while they do have some specific gear, there is an equivalent for another class which completely ruins the point of MMO builds.

Space battles is one thing I thought was missing too.

I love the fact it plays like a halo game, but I want more MMO inspired content too.

FF Artic 182
Once you complete you get 6player raids. Only downside is you meed to be 20+ pref. 26 with good gear...

EDIT: Its called the 'Vault of Glass' on Venus. Level 26 Raid.
Rewards include raid gear and ascendant materials.. what ever they are

Last edited:
  Monaro VXR
I want more than 6 players is what I meant. Just not sure if the hardware can cope or not. I know you can have up to 16 players in one area, think that is the current limit at the Tower?

If they were all shooting though and there were enemies on screen as well. Would it be able to cope is the question. Otherwise more players and much tougher enemies could be a great thing.

Monaro VXR
No real difference between format. Both XB1 and PS4 play at 1080P 30FPS. They are virtually identical to look at. You would struggle to tell the difference unless comparing them side by side.

PS4 gets some exclusive DLC, but nothing major. Both will get the proper extension add ons at the same time virtually.