ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I had a notification on a mission that "xxxx is nearby". Never saw them!

Point A => B. Shoot people on way can be a little tedious.

I think this game is going to be a grower. Its far too early to call for me off the back of two missions.

Mito Sportiva 135
I had a notification on a mission that "xxxx is nearby". Never saw them!

Point A => B. Shoot people on way can be a little tedious.

I think this game is going to be a grower. Its far too early to call for me off the back of two missions.

So far, I'm loving it - although still not got to where I was up to on the Beta!

Playing with other randomers increases fun by 20%, playing in a group with mates it goes up 50% or more.

I sense, like Borderlands, it gets truly epic once you level up more and there is more nuance to the fighting with different weapons, enemies and powers to balance

im level 10 or 11 now, and have afew weapon & ability upgrades. Im really enjoying it so far!

Competitive multiplayer is good aswell, only played afew games so far.

GTD, Lupo
Im going to try and get to level 20 tonight, finally grasped multiplayer!

Has anyone found anything to spend their money on yet? I have about 5k of the stuff but what do i buy?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I'm going f**king insane here. Was a huge Halo fanboy at Uni and I want to be on this playing away. But no, my insurers are absolute cretins. Everytime I come in this thread it kills me :(

When I am back up and running, up for some CS Team multiplayer @Gorms and @banther? :)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Im going to try and get to level 20 tonight, finally grasped multiplayer!

Has anyone found anything to spend their money on yet? I have about 5k of the stuff but what do i buy?

some guys bought a beach ball and football that we were playing with in the tower, went over the side though so didn't last long!!

GTD, Lupo
some guys bought a beach ball and football that we were playing with in the tower, went over the side though so didn't last long!!

HAH quality!
Cub. i need to get with the times and get an Xbox One sorted as I'm still rocking a 360. I can see it happening soon as no one else i know still has a 360! Once i do i will defo be up for some multi team play :D

Arctic Blue 182
Saw someone with a football the other day and managed to tackle them with a sliding challenge and then ran away with his ball :) such a spoil sport me

Ph 1 172
So I'm up to level 9 now....I'm kind of enjoying it but it's so repetitive and so far I cant for love nor money figure out the story line... Anyone wanna start up a regular fireteam?

Ph 1 172
I agree totally mate. Im lvl 9 too...

So glad I'm not the only one... I was expecting some like mass effect style storyline thrown in with halo and battlefield, instead I've ended up with a start at A shoot everything that moves up to and deyond B until it says mission complete, then select another "different" mission on the same world and do exactly the same again.... I have surely got to be missing something lol 300+ million spend on development and no story wtf

Arctic Blue 182
Yeah finding the continuity a bit strange on the story as you can play any available mission at any time and can't work out an order for them even if I did want to play it in sequence. Think it's all got something to do with the Epcot centre but not entirely sure

GTD, Lupo
I have just got to Venus and now I'm totally lost! Well level 19 and things have got a little more interesting with PVP at least.

Mito Sportiva 135
Got some 'OK' reviews - basically saying it's solid but not doing anything new, story is weak/nothing really there, enemies are boring and not fleshed out (surprising given how much Bungie did on this with Halo to make the story interesting).

I'm enjoying it so far, hope it doesn't turn into another Titanfall...

Clio 172
Isn't the idea of the game that they will be constantly developing it? Surely its not a 100% fully done and dusted I've completed it already Jakc game. So therefore it's going to become more dynamic.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Got some 'OK' reviews - basically saying it's solid but not doing anything new, story is weak/nothing really there, enemies are boring and not fleshed out (surprising given how much Bungie did on this with Halo to make the story interesting).

I'm enjoying it so far, hope it doesn't turn into another Titanfall...

Still not tried that yet.... :eek:

D.

GTD, Lupo
At first i liked it... but since reaching level 20 its just dead. I was hoping it would be the start of new things but having spent the last 4 hours playing i got one light orb! ONE... you need like 24 just to get a stupid cloak that does nothing!!

Starting to lose interest.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think the storyline is pretty shite, I never know what's going on half the time. Although I do enjoy the missions, just a shame every dungeon/cave looks the same. Glad I finally killed Phogoth the untamed....took us ages.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
banther whats your gamertag?

I have had to start again as I choose warlock first time around. I got to level 11 but it was s**t online, 1 shot and your dead. So switched to titan now which even on level 2 is better! Shield lasts so much longer.

FF Artic 182
Traded in my 360 today and a few games gpt a cracking deal on the Bungie pack for XBO. Console is a pain to work out though atm.
Yet to fire up Destiny add me Whet1

GTD, Lupo
Traded in my 360 today and a few games gpt a cracking deal on the Bungie pack for XBO. Console is a pain to work out though atm.
Yet to fire up Destiny add me Whet1

How ow much did you pay and was it at game? I need to upgrade!

FF Artic 182
Paid 250 all in. Got a seriously good deal though.
Got Destiny Vanguard edition bf4 and the halo master chief Collection 1 years live and 2years cover for that price. Very happy with the out come

White APE
78973bce2ce1b6de2c6da26f9e11a9e7.jpg

Had an argument with the gf last night. Came home from work tonight to find this.

No idea what this game is about tbh.

What's the verdict then? Is it worth me buying?

It's a bit of a slow burner, but very awesome once you start to feel the vibe. Proper escapism. Yes it's definitely worth buying.

No it's not really like Halo, but it does have a vaguely similar feel to the combat and art style.

Fiesta ST-3
It's a bit of a slow burner, but very awesome once you start to feel the vibe. Proper escapism. Yes it's definitely worth buying.

No it's not really like Halo, but it does have a vaguely similar feel to the combat and art style.

I agree, definitely worth a buy. I think the people expecting a very enthralling single player story are missing the point of this game. It'll all begin once you get past the story - raids etc! The online play is good too although the guys at higher level seem overpowered at this stage!