ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCi've just got a new car :)

Vauxhall Combo!
Very nice, looking for one myself. Which bhp model is it? Doesn't seem to be any decent ones available in my area :(

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Interior is in good nic. Worn gear knob insert and slightly melted steering wheel.

Exterior is in good nic too. No scratches or anything major. 2 or 3 dents from other doors in car parks etc.

Gona get it serviced and belts changed pretty soon though just for peace of mind:)

Vauxhall Combo!
It looks in good condition from the outside, give it a good claying session and a few coats of meg's with a wax glaze- perfecto!

I'd lower it 20mm and "maybe" treat it to some turini's. Happy days! :)

185lb/ft dCi
good lad, i'd check to make sure it has the intercooler at the front just to be sure no one has swapped badges over.

Writen off dci 100
i had to downgrade my car to make way for the bike lol so 400 quid insurance and 35 quid a year tax is what i need :(

i think if i had came from a 1lt it would have been fine but my cup was rr'd at 190bhp so the difference is unreal