ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCi low at the front on stock suspension

Hi all,

My DCi seems fairly low at the front vs the rear, I know that the engine is quite heavy which would make sense for the front to be lower than the rear, however the car looks like it has been lowered at the front. The car has stock suspension all the way round, is this simply a case of older springs and shocks being tired?

Just wondering before I get some lowered suspension else the front of the car will be very low!

I'd check the springs, they could have snapped in the front. Jack it up and have a look.
Will do, thanks for the suggestion, I have some of those front strut washers to fit soon so I will jack the car up and give everything an additional check over when I have all the tools out. Are they know to snap front springs?

I know on my dci, the front was sitting low. Only noticed when I was washing it. Jacked it up and the springs were snapped at the first coil. Worth a check buddy