ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS @ Castle Combe

GTD, Lupo
The weather was perfect and i had a really good day. Nice steady drive down (mainly due to the fog on the m4) and some amazing cars to have a look at.

First time i have taken my camera out so i ended up deleting most of the pictures due to the fact they were crap, but Im sure Pete and others will be along to add their pictures.

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

53 Clio's & counting
Some great pics there!

Would you mind if you sent me the ones you took of mine mate? Exclusive with the red wheels, in one pic im pretty close to rubbing the front bumper on the track :eek:

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Haha that was awesome Tim, even had a mirror so you could see they were all working.. he went on track ffs!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
That 306 really was awful, even in the early 90s that would have been gash, does he not realise he is 2 decades too late for that sort of utter rubbish?

I saw a pic of it last night on my son's mates facebook page who is the owner of the clean Mk 1 Polo on the Retro Cars stand. He was shocked that it actually went round without anything falling off. Suffice to say it was on a Cruise stand. Brap Brap.

LY R26
nice turnout guys, shame i couldnt make it this year, looks much better with actual flags rather than a banner held down with a rock haha

172 cup
That's a nice looking cup overtaking the white Evo lol! I wish! Some very quick cars out on track, and alot of piss poor driving aswell which was ashame.

Caterham 270R
A fine selection lads missed this one due to being at Thruxton.

Good to see the banners back sweet.............

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Good old waynerz. A mate of mine started a group on facebook called shitwagon (worth a look for a laugh) after the old but long gone shitwagon site. His pug was rife on there and in keeping with the group it is an epic piece of s***e!!!