ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers fitted!

Clio 172 ph2
hiya thought id post some pictures with my 172 with coilovers now fitted and cleaned. defiantly needs new wheels next and that but all in time lol. also thinking of taking the wind deflectors off, not to sure if im liking them but they came with the car.

ynfjp.jpg

euhj7t.jpg

2f0bnk2.jpg

I always get lots of positive comments about my Heko deflectors besides a few under-educated work colleagues ill-informing me that I have left my windows open!

Car is looking good but make sure to get the coilovers set up properly! Mine ended up being raised higher than I'd set it to get the geometry correct!

Had them on my last car and i think every single person in my work (around 30) went out of thier way to tell me my windows were open, which meant i had to explain the same story every single time! they do look great though.

Love the shine on this car btw!

Clio 172 ph2
What coilovers are they?
there ktec racing coilovers

Had them on my last car and i think every single person in my work (around 30) went out of thier way to tell me my windows were open, which meant i had to explain the same story every single time! they do look great though.
aha idiots!

Love the shine on this car btw!
thanks mate

I always get lots of positive comments about my Heko deflectors besides a few under-educated work colleagues ill-informing me that I have left my windows open!

Car is looking good but make sure to get the coilovers set up properly! Mine ended up being raised higher than I'd set it to get the geometry correct!

thanks, yeah will doing a geo on it at work on monday as we've have a geo machine, bonus!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Sits well that does, although I'd possibly raise the back slightly. I like a bit of rake :)

I think spacers would finish off the look nicely