ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 ClioSport Festival 2023 - Book Tickets Now!

997.1, Caddy, e208
Are you coming to CSF btw?

That all depends on the blood results of the bloods I had taken last week, only my anti-rejection level is back & that's usually the last thing to be processed - I don't think there'll be any issues, so I should be, but this is the last test before CSF.
Oh and the home oxygen team are coming a few days before, but usually I dictate those meetings, and I plan on getting rid of what I have left
The useless c***s didn't send the rest of my bloods off, the antirejection is damaging my kidneys and I should've been taking less, but nobody knew nor could advise because of this.
Another test on Thursday now, but that's unlikely to stop me coming as its too close.
Could ruin my holiday to kefalonia the week after though 🙄

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I was at my sisters last weekend and they said they had a tent I could borrow as I was saying I might get a bigger one. So my parents have fetched it down today.
IMG_20230818_164734.jpg
There's another bag of inflatable poles too. It weighs as much as a clio and was too big for thr boot of my dad's scenic never mind the Clio! Would make a good pit garage for a few cars though 😂.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
We’ve had a reply from Anglesey regarding fire pits and bbqs. Fire pits or any other type of log burner are an absolutely no no.

BBQ’s are fine but cannot be placed directly on the grass or tarmac.

It might sound harsh but this circuit is on a completely different level of professionalism to Blyton.
Just on this mate, we were going to bring a bbq (raised off the ground as per rules). But would a portable pizza oven type thing that sits well away from the ground be covered under bbq's? Just want to make sure there wouldn't be a problem

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Just on this mate, we were going to bring a bbq (raised off the ground as per rules). But would a portable pizza oven type thing that sits well away from the ground be covered under bbq's? Just want to make sure there wouldn't be a problem

As long as it doesn’t burn logs it’ll be fine mate.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I was at my sisters last weekend and they said they had a tent I could borrow as I was saying I might get a bigger one. So my parents have fetched it down today.
View attachment 1656823
There's another bag of inflatable poles too. It weighs as much as a clio and was too big for thr boot of my dad's scenic never mind the Clio! Would make a good pit garage for a few cars though 😂.
Snap

Mine looks a bit more chodey than yours.

IMG_6248.jpeg

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
f**king Giuseppe over here 😂

Everyone else smashing it about on track and having a laugh. Dan over on the corner wanging his dough about

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
View attachment 1656823
Dan just finished his patio mate ffs.

FAO anyone coming from the north / near Wolverhampton.

I have a steering wheel / boss etc there that I’ve been waiting to get sent for the past two months and want it sorted before or at CSF … my question is, is there anyone near that area that could pick it up for me and bring it to CSF? .. currently waiting for his address atm. If possible it would be greatly appreciated and there’s a couple beers in it if there’s any help!
I've not read the rest of this thread so if its sorted ignore me
Im in Wolverhamton, can grab this and bring it. Drop me a PM.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I'm bringing some spare pads just in case the OEM Porsche ones wear a bit too thin. 8mm pad material at present so should be fine, but I want to use all the brakes so wear concerns can get to f**k. I'm bringing all I need to swap the pads except a trolley jack and an axle stand.

Hoping someone going might have one available for use should the need arise...? YT credit saying how awesome you are completely FOC in return of course.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm bringing some spare pads just in case the OEM Porsche ones wear a bit too thin. 8mm pad material at present so should be fine, but I want to use all the brakes so wear concerns can get to f**k. I'm bringing all I need to swap the pads except a trolley jack and an axle stand.

Hoping someone going might have one available for use should the need arise...? YT credit saying how awesome you are completely FOC in return of course.

bringing half a work shop along with the race car so come find us 👍

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Dont worry im still working on mine too, kangoo has no front end on currently :LOL:

Might have been covered before but any static noise testing?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
If anyone feels pressured about little bits on their cars that need doing, this was my car yesterday 🙃

Luckily it now has an engine in thanks to the massive help from @dann2707 and @Chode Lint

View attachment 1655315
Mines gone from the above to this in 2 weeks. Actually runs semi decent now I’ve replaced the lambda too. Alignment tomorrow then taking it too and from work all week to make sure it doesn’t break down and we’re good to go.

Doesn’t scrub up too bad to say it was SORN for over a year, just don’t look too closely at the near side arch 👀

C632C536-2CF1-4192-940B-CD444D19280F.jpeg

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Mines gone from the above to this in 2 weeks. Actually runs semi decent now I’ve replaced the lambda too. Alignment tomorrow then taking it too and from work all week to make sure it doesn’t break down and we’re good to go.

Doesn’t scrub up too bad to say it was SORN for over a year, just don’t look too closely at the near side arch 👀

View attachment 1657191
Well done lads, well done 200.gif