ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 ClioSport Festival 2023 - Book Tickets Now!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Whose wife's car have you stolen?
Next door neighbours, they're on holiday for a month so I'm looking after it. Honestly officer 🤣
Can take the boy out of South Wales, but not the South wales outta the boy!
This Is why I'm only allowed out of wales for limited periods of time 🤷‍♂️🤣

Wouldn't put it past him, he's from Newport so hes deffo chored a few motors in his time🤣
Says the man with a driveway looking like a chop shop for the local gangs? 🤣

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
Cars just come back from having g full cambelt kit done, oil leak sorted and a little bit of powdercoating so making the most of a sat at work to start cleaning it. Away next week with the family so will get little time leading up to CSF to sort it

Attachments

• 20230812_113114.jpg
    20230812_113114.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG-20230804-WA0038.jpg
    IMG-20230804-WA0038.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 23

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Think Ron's posted it in here somewhere mate
200.gif

Apparently grassy areas near the club house, north of paddock or either side of the entrance road? #
I recon somewhere near the bellend in this helpfully labelled picture:
1691962622278.png

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
View attachment 1656259

Apparently grassy areas near the club house, north of paddock or either side of the entrance road? #
I recon somewhere near the bellend in this helpfully labelled picture:
View attachment 1656258
I found Ron's post and he circled the bellend area.

@Sunglasses_Ron would it be possible to change my car for the track day a day or 2 before if its forecast heavy rain for the weekend? I really dont fancy 6+ hours commuting and a full day on track in my sketchy MR2 if pissing down. I'll bring the F30 330D instead.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Long range forecasts I’m looking at say Friday will be overcast with small amount of rain and Saturday will be dry but cloudy. Sunday looks damp mind!

Whoever is camping! Does anyone have a gazebo? If it’s gonna rain it would be nice to have a communal area to have a beer away from the potential rain!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Long range forecasts I’m looking at say Friday will be overcast with small amount of rain and Saturday will be dry but cloudy. Sunday looks damp mind!

Whoever is camping! Does anyone have a gazebo? If it’s gonna rain it would be nice to have a communal area to have a beer away from the potential rain!
You know that huge marquee that we have....? Lol

Edit, just realised you mean on the friday

Last edited: