ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Edition 30
Short and sweet 2 hours but nice to see some faces. Really nice set up. Timings not great this year but next year I’m sure me and @Hixle will be there! Had to pull in on the way home, think I’m dehydrated 🥵🥵

Attachments

• EB9DDDDD-AB46-44CE-B8B9-507EB13AF239.jpeg
    EB9DDDDD-AB46-44CE-B8B9-507EB13AF239.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Short and sweet 2 hours but nice to see some faces. Really nice set up. Timings not great this year but next year I’m sure me and @Hixle will be there! Had to pull in on the way home, think I’m dehydrated 🥵🥵

I’ll make sure I don’t move house next year 😂 It’s been too long Toby!

Have a good one all, someone BBQ Marks gloves and film it please

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Top day thanks CS! Good to catch up with some folks (the bear and devfinance.com) and meet some new folk (@Touring_Rob and @Waitey amongst others) and the chap in the caterham who’s username I cannot remember because it was lots of numbers but thanks for the passenger laps and hope you got back to Essex safely 🤌🏼

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I've got to say, that was the best CSF I've ever been to!
First off a massive thanks to the Admin team for once again creating and setting up such an incredible event. I'm not sure people truly appreciate what goes on behind the scenes to bring this all together and make it work!I It's been a pleasure for both Jackie and I to help out where we could.

Secondly, thanks to everyone who turned up. An incredible turn out and it seemed like everyone was enjoying it.

So so good to see everyone once again, and amazing to meet a load of new people! This really is the best club in the country

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I've got to say, that was the best CSF I've ever been to!
First off a massive thanks to the Admin team for once again creating and setting up such an incredible event. I'm not sure people truly appreciate what goes on behind the scenes to bring this all together and make it work!I It's been a pleasure for both Jackie and I to help out where we could.

Secondly, thanks to everyone who turned up. An incredible turn out and it seemed like everyone was enjoying it.

So so good to see everyone once again, and amazing to meet a load of new people! This really is the best club in the country

Love you too

A really good day for myself and @Ash J met so many new faces, @SharkyUK @Daniel ol' tarby, dan270707070707etc

@Filters @The Handbrake Kid

Sorry not to say hello to @Yorkshire Pudding

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Top day thanks CS! Good to catch up with some folks (the bear and devfinance.com) and meet some new folk (@Touring_Rob and @Waitey amongst others) and the chap in the caterham who’s username I cannot remember because it was lots of numbers but thanks for the passenger laps and hope you got back to Essex safely 🤌🏼
Was brilliant to meet you too mate, and everyone else! It was Tom from Essex with the Caterham but I can't remember his user name either 🤦 looked great fun as you flew past me on track.

Loved seeing/hearing the @Waitey Cobra in the flesh, awesome machine. @Cub. 4 Cheese was superb too.

Spent the day feeling like a massive gimp asking people what their username was but great fun

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

Was brilliant to meet you too mate, and everyone else! It was Tom from Essex with the Caterham but I can't remember his user name either 🤦 looked great fun as you flew past me on track.

Loved seeing/hearing the @Waitey Cobra in the flesh, awesome machine. @Cub. 4 Cheese was superb too.

Spent the day feeling like a massive gimp asking people what their username was but great fun

Yeah Tom. Bloody nice chap too.

@R29TJR

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Once again, CSF has been another great event. I think because we haven't had one for a while, it probably felt more special and more people wanted to attend. Weather was bang on all day, maybe a bit too much, but no one can help that. I think we all got a colour. Some red, some brown but definitely @Brigsy won the crown for most tanned person of the day!

Everybody was on good vibes and it just felt relaxed. I spoke to so many people and it was great to see people that I speak to daily on here but haven seen for ages.

Huge kudos to the admin team again. I know they put a lot of time and effort to make these happen and they all did a great job. The tunes playing in the background is a definite winner. Just makes the whole day feel more chilled out.

I won't tag everyone as there's way to many, but thank you all for taking the time to make the effort with Drew. It was his first real big event and definitely his first track day and everyone made a point of saying hello.

Up the CSF!

20220716_114446-01.jpeg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the 2 old ladies in the cafe was so grumpy. I went up and asked if they had a sippy straw and got a slight rude response but just shrugged it off, but just before that, some chap politely asked if they was doing breakfast and they was really quite rude. Felt sorry for the bloke as he was nice about it and even accepted the answer and was walking away, and they was still moaning at him.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Yeah the 2 old ladies in the cafe was so grumpy. I went up and asked if they had a sippy straw and got a slight rude response but just shrugged it off, but just before that, some chap politely asked if they was doing breakfast and they was really quite rude. Felt sorry for the bloke as he was nice about it and even accepted the answer and was walking away, and they was still moaning at him.
That needs reporting back to Blyton.

Also, did you call them a "Pair of Gimps"?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Top job csf team. Didn't stop over this time but the day was genuinely brill. Look forward to next year's already.
Bet there are some burnt faces/necks and sore heads today.

Thanks for all the effort and time you put it to arrange it each year. Top group of lads and lasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.