ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I've got to try and match faces with names/avatars/usernames again, i've known some of you years and still can't remember anyone.

I'm easily recognisable apparently. I don't see it myself. :unsure:

damo.jpg

My CSF starts this weekend, crawling all over the Cayman setting up cameras to catch all you slow ass drivers as I balletically carve my way through on track.

I am so f***ing excited. Mad really. I'm 52 and nursing one just because I'm heading to a field to see some 20 year internet friends I've never actually met for real for real for real.

For the nominal amount of £85k (non-refundable), you can take mine around if you like. :) You've got to wear the gloves, though.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Fair play to everyone driving some serious lengths!

@MarkCup I didn't realise you was so coastal!

I'm not quite fully coastal, but from my back garden I can hear the jet-skis 😁

I'm easily recognisable apparently. I don't see it myself. :unsure:

View attachment 1601645

For the nominal amount of £85k (non-refundable), you can take mine around if you like. :) You've got to wear the gloves, though.

Deal! What's your best cash price?

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone know of a shell garage near blyton?
Gonna need to fill up before Saturday and then again on Saturday I think so it’ll be handy having v power near.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know of a shell garage near blyton?
Gonna need to fill up before Saturday and then again on Saturday I think so it’ll be handy having v power near.
Looking on petrol prices app thers no Shell anywhere near. Thers a Tesco at Gainsborough but that's not showing momentum, you'd have to go to the scunthorpe one for that by the looks. That's a 28 mile round trip and it's currently £197.9.

Status
Not open for further replies.