ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF19 ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!

ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Center, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE
Friday, July 5, 2019 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, July 7, 2019 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
A reminder for our Full Weekend ticket holders, Saturday nights complimentary food is a slow roasted American Feast including:

Meats
- Texan 24 hour beef brisket
- Cajun spiced whole roast chicken
- Louisiana sticky pork ribs

Sides
- Coleslaw
- Mac & Cheese
- Skin on baked potatoes
- Corn Cobettes

34411299_1717508668336269_49487528012546048_n.jpg

Nom!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
A reminder for our Full Weekend ticket holders, Saturday nights complimentary food is a slow roasted American Feast including:

Meats

Sides
- Coleslaw
- Mac & Cheese
- Skin on baked potatoes
- Corn Cobettes

Nom!
Buzzin!! Proper munch

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep

Meats

Sides
- Coleslaw
- Mac & Cheese
- Skin on baked potatoes
- Corn Cobettes

Nom!
Is it one of each? :LOL:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member

Meats

Sides
- Coleslaw
- Mac & Cheese
- Skin on baked potatoes
- Corn Cobettes

Nom!
And for the vegetarians there's some grass???

Reactions: Nik

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
Got 1 x 10 minute shim and 2 x 30 minute shims from pms brand new if anyone wants them ill bring them to csf, i bought a load of them to get my rear beam sorted and these were surplus 20190702_171409.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
It’s been a tough couple of weeks on the spanner’s with the Metro after finding out my new Kevlar clutch had been glazed by a warped flywheel, I honestly didn’t think I was going to make Blyton this year.

@cswalmsley came to the rescue though and gave me a hand (Not all hero’s wear capes)

fe52092d3ec53aab21d7cf1c33850b42.jpg
81e65a9d66dd46243c456546e5e3eddb.jpg
17963b65eac65511cf10cedbba0d237b.jpg
1cb9c73a5f9b92624f324636bb28f98c.jpg

We managed to get it all sorted by last weekend though so we’re pretty much ready to go now. Really looking forward to the festival this year and meeting up with you all again.

See you there.

249c19e08daafb7958a06f6e04d9f850.jpg

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
An email has just gone out to all ticket purchasers with important event information in it. I've posted it all below too:

ClioSport Festival 2019 - Important Event Information

ClioSport Festival 2019 is almost here, and this years show is set to be our greatest ever with record breaking demand for track time and ticket sales. We are massively thankful that you've decided to join us.

Please read all the information in this email to ensure you are aware of the timings and workings of the event, SOME OF WHICH HAVE CHANGED FROM PREVIOUS YEARS!

Your e-ticket
When you placed your order, you will have been sent a confirmation email / e-ticket. Please bring your e-ticket with you to the event and show on the gate to receive your ticket pack. We prefer you to bring a printed copy to help speed things up, but you can show it us on your phone if this is not possible.

You will be given your entry wristbands, passenger/additional driver passes, complimentary food voucher(s), and car sticker at the ticket checkpoint on the day. Please stop and wait until a member of the event team admits you. Do not enter without having received your tickets, otherwise you will miss out on important parts of you ticket pack which cannot be replaced once you have entered.

If you have bought tickets across more than one order please bring confirmation of each of them with you to the gate.

If you cannot find your e-ticket / confirmation email (subject ClioSport.net Event Tickets) please check your Spam / Junk email folders and contact a team member at csfcontact@cliosport.net immediately.

Wristbands
On receiving your ticket pack at the gate, please make sure all people in your car put on their wristbands before driving into the show area. Entry wristbands should be worn at all times throughout the weekend and anyone found not wearing one may be asked to leave.

Saturday Daytime Parking
This year we have a greater attendance from people affiliated to a number of different car clubs & groups. If you are attending on Saturday only, we will attempt to direct you to a parking area designated to your club. Please state your club at the gate. Due to the weekend nature of the event some of your fellow club members may be parked in the campsite area or on track, so it may not be possible to get you all together in one location. If you wish to pre-arrange to meet up outside or convoy in together this would assist in keeping you all together.

Track Session Information
Main track drivers for each session will be on a list in the track sign-on office, and you will need to show your driving licence to identify yourself. You will need to sign on at the track office and attend a mandatory safety briefing in order to be allowed on track. Please check the timetable below for times. No driver will be permitted on track if they do not attend a briefing.

NEW THIS YEAR: If you have purchased an Additional Driver or Passenger Pass in advance, a voucher for these will be in your ticket pack. You will need to take this to the track sign-on desk as proof of purchase to complete paperwork and exchange for the necessary wristband.

If you wish to buy additional driver / passenger passes on the day, a team member we will be at the sign on desk for purchases between 8.00am - 9.00am. After this please visit the ClioSport shop marquee to purchase before heading to sign on. Professional Instruction and Helmet Hire will be available to purchase direct from MOT Trackdays at the track sign on office.

Anyone wishing to go out on track will need their arms and legs covered up, so bring suitable clothing.

Remember you must bring your driving licence!

Alcohol Consumption
While we intend this event to primarily be a social gathering, please be aware that it is a condition of track regulations that no alcohol should be consumed on site while the track day is in operation.

No Driver OR PASSENGER shall be permitted on the track if they are suspected to have consumed alcohol and anyone seen doing so while wearing either a driver or passenger wristband will be asked to remove them and will no longer have access to the circuit.

We would kindly ask that people wait until after 5.00pm when the track closes before consuming any alcohol they have brought with them. We greatly appreciate your full co-operation with this.

Friday Evening Arrivals (Full Weekend Ticket required)
Please be reminded of the strict entry times stated on the Event Timetable for arriving on Friday evening.

No entry will be permitted until 5.30pm, and gates will be closed at 10.30pm permitting no further access until they open again at 8.00am in the morning.

Lunchtime Meal Voucher
With every admission ticket you have purchased you will be given a lunchtime meal voucher for a complimentary meal from the Blyton Park Clubhouse Cafe located to the left of the large green hangar.

The voucher can be redeemed for one of the meal choices below:

• Cheeseburger & Chips
  • Bacon Burger & Chips
  • Double Cheeseburger (no chips)
  • Pulled Pork, Stuffing, Apple Sauce and Chips
  • Toastie with 2 fillings, Chips and Salad garnish
  • Fresh Salad (ham, cheese,pickle etc) with a buttered roll
  • Lasagne & Chips or Garlic Bread *
  • Baguette with Crisps & Cold Drink *
  • Jacket Potato with 2 fillings and Salad garnish *
* For these items, please place an order before 10am at the cafe so they can be pre-prepared for you.

The cafe will be open throughout the day so it's your choice when to use the voucher, but expect it to be very busy around the track lunch break.

The busiest period for lunch orders is between 12.00-1.30pm. If you visit during this time you are likely to experience queues of 30 minutes or more, so if you are able to visit out of these times we would recommend it. You can go in earlier in the day and pre-order for a specific time slot if you wish. Please be respectful to the cafe staff, they work very hard all day to cook everything fresh to order in a small hot kitchen.

Further snacks can be purchased throughout the day if you wish. The cafe is open to purchase breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Evening Meal Voucher (Full Weekend Ticket holders only)
Don’t forget that those of you with a Full Weekend Ticket get a second complimentary meal!

On Saturday evening The Spitting Pig Lincolnshire company will be serving a slow roasted American BBQ Feast.

Make sure yo keep hold of your neon yellow Evening Meal Voucher from your ticket packs as you will need to hand this over to be served with your meal.

Charity Raffle in aid of Mind
A well established feature of ClioSport Festival is our charity raffle. This year's chosen charity is Mind, the mental health charity. Thanks to our generous forum traders we have been able to gather our best ever range of fantastic raffle prizes for you to win!

To be in for a chance, please visit the large black ClioSport Merchandise Marquee to purchase your tickets!

Raffle prizes will be drawn after the completion of the afternoon track session at around 5.30pm. Winners must be present at the draw with their winning ticket otherwise another ticket will be drawn until all prizes are claimed.

Event Location
Blyton Park Driving Centre, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE
Click Here for full location details, directions and map

Event Timetable
event_description_image_12365_1562087334_e3001.png

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It’s been a tough couple of weeks on the spanner’s with the Metro after finding out my new Kevlar clutch had been glazed by a warped flywheel, I honestly didn’t think I was going to make Blyton this year.

@cswalmsley came to the rescue though and gave me a hand (Not all hero’s wear capes)

View attachment 1424663
View attachment 1424664
View attachment 1424665
View attachment 1424666

We managed to get it all sorted by last weekend though so we’re pretty much ready to go now. Really looking forward to the festival this year and meeting up with you all again.

See you there.

View attachment 1424667

Cheers for the mention Wayne. I couldn't risk you bringing the EP3 instead, I need a passenger lap in the metro! And chasing the civic will be too easy. ???

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've never had to wear long sleeve t shirts in the past to be honest. I don't even own one, and Im not wearing a jacket in this heat.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
They've said every year about long sleeves and trousers, but it seems more relaxed on the day if it's hot. I've certainly never had to wear them when I've done Blyton at CSF. Up to their discretion of course, but usually they'll say something about it at the briefing.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
They've said every year about long sleeves and trousers, but it seems more relaxed on the day if it's hot. I've certainly never had to wear them when I've done Blyton at CSF. Up to their discretion of course, but usually they'll say something about it at the briefing.

^^ This basically.

Don't forget its a new TDO this year so things may not necessarily be exactly the same as previous years, but should be fairly similar. We always say you need to be covered up so that people come prepared. If the track managers relax that on the day that is down to their discretion.

You'd be amazed at the number of CS hoodies we've sold to desperate people at shows like FCS and TRAX where people haven't got anything with sleeves.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
These don't really mean much without being able to use peoples real names, but thanks to GDPR, here you go:

Morning Session

UsernameClubMakeModel
GreenClioSport.netRenaultClio
Turbo SteveClioSport.netRenaultClio 182
AndropidisClioSport.netRenaultClio 182
paulyventuriTurboRenault.co.ukRenault Megane rs250Renault Megane rs250
JB21ClioSport.netToyotaMR2
TwiggyMKRS 197/200(R) Facebook GroupRenaultClio 200
DaveDreadsClioSport.netRenaultClio
JR_1995RS 197/200(R) Facebook GroupRenaultsportClio 197 Cup
Chris.rs200RS 197/200(R) Facebook GroupRenaultClio
0CSOC Facebook GroupRenaultClio 182
FiltersClioSport.netRenaultclio 172 cup
Big_Steve_TTurboRenault.co.ukRenaultMegane R26
MickbRenaultUK Facebook GroupNissanKubistar
DenniswClioSport.netRenaultClio 197
CropperClioSport.netRenaultRS 200T
kieranmountfordClioSport.netRenaultClio 182
PigsnakeTurboRenault.co.ukRenault5 Gt turbo Coupe
Darren LomaxTurboRenault.co.ukRenaultMegane RS
N/ACSOC Facebook GroupRenaultClio 172
197trackpotatoClio197.netRenaultClio
Richard watkinClioSport.netRenaultClio 172
sebClioSport.netRenaultClio 197 F1
Richardg27Clio197.netRenaultClio RS200
AustenOtherRenaultClio
adimillingtonClioSport.netrenaultclio 172 ph1
DivineClioSport.netRenaultClio 200
HMS Derv DestroyerClioSport.netRenaultClio 1.9dci
Ryan kingCSOC Facebook GroupRenaultClio 172
RYAN SHARPCSOC Facebook GroupRENAULTCLIO 182
Bennc1OtherSeatIbiza FR
DansxClioSport.netVolkswagenGolf
no nameTurboRenault.co.ukRenaultMegane 250
No nameTurboRenault.co.ukHondaCivic
MiktimminsOtherFordFiesta st
JesusTurboRenault.co.ukRenault ClioCup
JonathanCSOC Facebook GroupRenaultClio 182
N/aRSUK Facebook GroupRenaultClio RS200
WilliamspaulClio197.netRenaultMegane
Mart.z.sClioSport.netRenaultClio 172 Cup
Ricardos74TurboRenault.co.ukRenaultMegane 4RS
Jtracer99OtherRenaultClio 172
Not applicableOtherVwGolf
NewbeClioSport.netRenaultMegane
TNT AndyTurboRenault.co.ukRENAULT5GTT
ThomasBrentnallCSOC Facebook GroupRenaultClio 182 Cup
.JoeCLIO MK4 RS 200/220 EDC/GT Facebook GroupClioTrophy
ScottycsxTurboRenault.co.ukBmwM3

Afternoon Session

UsernameClubMakeModel
GreenClioSport.netRenaultClio
Turbo SteveClioSport.netRenaultClio 182
AndropidisClioSport.netRenaultClio 182
paulyventuriTurboRenault.co.ukRenault Megane rs250Renault Megane rs250
JB21ClioSport.netToyotaMR2
TwiggyMKRS 197/200(R) Facebook GroupRenaultClio 200
DaveDreadsClioSport.netRenaultClio
JR_1995RS 197/200(R) Facebook GroupRenaultsportClio 197 Cup
Chris.rs200RS 197/200(R) Facebook GroupRenaultClio
JoshCSOC Facebook GroupRenaultClio 182
FiltersClioSport.netRenaultclio 172 cup
Big_Steve_TTurboRenault.co.ukRenaultMegane R26
MickbRenaultUK Facebook GroupNissanKubistar
RomaV6Clio.netRenaultClio V6
JulienOtherRenault ClioRenault Clio 182
lukenatureboyOtherRenaultClio
Ian prescottRS 197/200(R) Facebook GroupRenaultClio
Chris_blueClioSport.netRenaultClio
AdeyTurboRenault.co.ukRenaultTwingo GT
jezer101TurboRenault.co.ukHondaS2000
andybondTurboRenault.co.ukLotusExige with added S
BrigsyClioSport.netRenaultKangoo 172 cup
cswalmsleyClioSport.netFordFiesta
wayne9989ClioSport.netRover114 GTa
edwarj123ClioSport.netRenaultClio 182
rctempireClioSport.netRenaultClio
haybails1980ClioSport.netRenaultClio
M.AClioSport.netRenaultMegane
A.HClioSport.netVauxhallCorsa
benji93ClioSport.netRenaultClio
DGClioSport.netRenaultClio
HMS Derv DestroyerClioSport.netRenault1.9 Dci clio
Kris MTurboRenault.co.ukRenault5 GT Turbo "cup"
DanithClioSport.netHondaCivic Type R
No UserOtherAudi B5 S4S4
Euan94ClioSport.netMazdaMx5
SashClioSport.netClio200
CraigovyGTRenaultSportUKRenaultClio sport
PeterOtherRenaultClio 1.8 16v
ScroogeClioSport.netMercedesE63AMG
Tom CazneauxCLIO MK4 RS 200/220 EDC/GT Facebook GroupRenaultsportClio 200 edc
No nameTurboRenault.co.ukRenaultMegane RS
JamesClioSport.netHondaCivic
NONEOtherCATERHAMSEVEN 270
YorkshireKyleClioSport.netRenaultSportClio 172
MartTurboRenault.co.ukRenaultMegane
cup172richClioSport.netRenaultClio 172

Last edited:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I won't get another chance to get the car ready so gave it a quick bucket and sponge wash earlier, and a bit of a hoover inside. Sorted. Really looking forward to this now! (y) Mind you, it will probably be covered in flies, brake dust and exhaust deposits by the time I get there. Road trip! :cool:

20190702_02.jpg

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I won't get another chance to get the car ready so gave it a quick bucket and sponge wash earlier, and a bit of a hoover inside. Sorted. Really looking forward to this now! (y) Mind you, it will probably be covered in flies, brake dust and exhaust deposits by the time I get there. Road trip! :cool:

View attachment 1424707

Oh yeah, you can clearly tell you just chucked a bucket and sponge at that..... filth. :ROFLMAO::cool:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
ADVANCE TICKET SALES CLOSE AT 11.59PM TONIGHT!

Weekend tickets will be limited to a set number on the gate due to fixed food catering allocations
so advanced booking is highly recommended.

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
People that were on track last year - what improvements have you made for track this year? Ive got track pads on, pms shifter and a new steering wheel setup (and plenty of carbon). the thing im most excited about is not bashing the horn every time i go past the start line [emoji1787]

Also the only fault I had with the car last year was the 1144s cooking way too fast so the 1.11s will be good!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk