ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
@dann2707 ....your housemates not coming is she? That ghetto girl can't have my brownies 😂
Well she's created the imprint of her booty in my seat so she may aswell be a track passenger :wink:

I haven't booked this yet. Can't afford it April either so i'm hoping there will be a track slot come early May. If not then i'll just have to come for the weekender and not track 😧

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well she's created the imprint of her booty in my seat so she may aswell be a track passenger :wink:

I haven't booked this yet. Can't afford it April either so i'm hoping there will be a track slot come early May. If not then i'll just have to come for the weekender and not track 😧

Make the cookie monster pay for your track time as punishment for being a tea-leaf! 😂
Just don't bring her along...I fear there'd be no brownies left and a trail of crumbs leading back to your car!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Loads of people turned up on the friday around 7ish last year. Definitely the way to do it if you live quite far away rather than coming on the saturday.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah getting set up Friday evening, having some grub and a few beers, then wake up ready to go Saturday morning is the way to go, as long as you don't get sh*t faced and feel wasted for half the day like I did you'll be fine, although a hell ride in Sam's weaponised track car woke me up big time.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep

Alright, alright. I've not been in here loads! :tonguewink:

So you've booked a hotel north of Blyton? Why didn't you choose Lincoln?! 😂

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Alright, alright. I've not been in here loads! :tonguewink:

So you've booked a hotel north of Blyton? Why didn't you choose Lincoln?! 😂

Because this one is attached to a beefeater steak house and there's also a mcD's right next door for breakfast :up: it's about a 15 minute drive from Blyton. Stayed there when we did the site recce for CSS15 :up:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Just a quick reminder in here to those that are planning on arriving on the Friday night about the venue access time restrictions.

Please note: Gates will be closed on Friday night at 9.30pm prompt by the site owners in order to secure the site.
You must ensure you arrive by this time or you will be unable to get in until the gates open again on Saturday morning.

It's all on the show website but it's important to remind you all in here as we don't want people being locked outside. We don't really like this but it's a venue restriction that we have to abide by. Last year we managed to sweet talk the security guard for a couple of late arrivals, but it's not guaranteed to happen again. Also putting up a tent in the dark isn't fun!

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Is there a restriction on how early you can show up, i'm not talking 9am or anything, more like 1/2pm, Friday traffic is a b*tch late afternoon.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Is there a restriction on how early you can show up, i'm not talking 9am or anything, more like 1/2pm, Friday traffic is a b*tch late afternoon.

It seems 5.30pm - 9.30pm from the CSF website mate.

I'm around 3 and a bit hours away (with no traffic), so it's hard to judge whether I can make it as I'm working 'till 4pm Friday, but the time I've packed and got on the road, it will could be tight for 9.30 I think

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Yeah it's 5.30pm at the earliest i'm afraid. We don't have the venue hired for the Friday and it's possible it could be hired out by another company for private testing. We also need time to set up which takes us most of the day, and we only have permission for a few of us to be discreetly on site to do this.

Also because of the way tickets are working this year, we will not be able to let anyone in until the gate is fully manned.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
DO IT!
We can meet on the M1 at Leicester services.

What time would you be there? We are trying to work out if we need to book a day / half day off work.

We could leave probably 3.30pm ish if we worked all day, meaning arrival circa 8pm (guessing rush hour traffic will add a bit)

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it's 5.30pm at the earliest i'm afraid. We don't have the venue hired for the Friday and it's possible it could be hired out by another company for private testing. We also need time to set up which takes us most of the day, and we only have permission for a few of us to be discreetly on site to do this.

Also because of the way tickets are working this year, we will not be able to let anyone in until the gate is fully manned.
Ahh right, i'll find somewhere to park up if i'm early, I want to be in the area before rush hour kicks in.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
What time would you be there? We are trying to work out if we need to book a day / half day off work.

We could leave probably 3.30pm ish if we worked all day, meaning arrival circa 8pm (guessing rush hour traffic will add a bit)
Not thought that far ahead, but it's only about an hour for me to get to those services. I met @Typhoon there last year, and we overtook @Cub. 's slow pink car on the way up the A46... :cool:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Will anyone be coming back to south London after? Might take my 197 to blow up on the track and leave it there. Not down for sitting with the AA man on a 6 hour trip.

(In a non sarcastic way: may book track time. 197 will die.)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Will anyone be coming back to south London after? Might take my 197 to blow up on the track and leave it there. Not down for sitting with the AA man on a 6 hour trip.

(In a non sarcastic way: may book track time. 197 will die.)

Book hotel and waft back in the beemer with me if the 197 blows up