ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ClioSport Annual 'Social' Event 2006

Which social event would you prefer?

• Evening - food, drink and entertainment

Votes: 81 44.0%
  • Day - entertainment, traders and cars

Votes: 103 56.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
If its going to be November time why not class it as a XMAS party for CLIOSPORT Members at a Central Venue for everyone to enjoy,maybe so sort of raffle from some of the dealers or tunners on the Site and have a good old piss up;)

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Track day! Going to start going to a few as of May! Then have evening entertainment.

So both!

Adam

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
just an idea, we all wanna meet up and the cheep, so why not CSfest.
big field, everyone camps, maybe get a big ish tent to host a bar any maybe a band or two or dj's.. wet t shirt comp.... etc etc!!!

VRS
Harry_manback said:
big field, everyone camps, maybe get a big ish tent to host a bar any maybe a band or two or dj's.. wet t shirt comp.... etc etc!!!

gets my vote :D

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
sounds like an brilliant idea. it would be so good to have a CS-Fest.
how cool would that be. BAR, BANDS = Bright idea.

count me in!!!

RB 182
Harry_manback said:

love the idea, but if its in Novemeber, wont it be a bit cold 2 camp??:S

R.I.P 182
Ooh sounds good!! im liking either the camping and alcohol fueled campside entertainment, or a night with food / drink / entertainment so we can all get pished ;)

car event during the day as well is a good idea, but as its SOCIAL, everyone should just get rat-arsed!! lol..

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v
think we should have a large day event where all the renualt specific traders can attand along with all club members and meet up with all the cars!

172 Cup
phantome46 said:
think we should have a large day event where all the renualt specific traders can attand along with all club members and meet up with all the cars!

That's FCS

172 Cup
Novembers something of a nondescript time of the year and the weather will be poo.

Summer with it's longer days and warm weather or Christmas time would be much better for a large meeting.

A number of clios
you big bunch of girls lol take a warm sleeping bag plus the amount of beer ull get down you, you wont feel the cold or evan better find a nice looking ladie to take back to your tent ;) lol

lol p3rcy, the southerners are p*ssies and needs to be a 30c night ;) us midlanders camp hardcore style... cotton blanket for a sleeping bag :p The northerners are like extreme harcore and go commando in a tent lol. As for the scots, they need no tent lol

Renault Sport clio 1
CS Fest sounds brilliant!

Needs to be july/august time defo!

A bar and BBQ etc! brilliant!

A4 Avant
I'd be up for this, just as long as it doesn't cost a fortune and theres somewhere to stay (hotel/camping).

Everyone brings/drinks beer and the entertainment shall soon start flowing!

Take it everyone who is a member can go, as i've only made it to one meet.:eek: And it sounds like fun!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'm liking CS fest with local area meet ups for the ride down/up/left/right, should be fun... and we can find gutters for people who dont do tents :D

Golf GTI 1.8T
something like a 0-60 1/4 strip could amuse us most the day, but I'd like a piss up too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.