ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio v6 is this worth it.

golf r32 dsg

so ya think its worth me going for it?

i thinks its a id colour aswell??

i was wanting blue but!!!

Id say yeah but Ive never seen that colour in the flesh so I cant comment that..............but the leather looks the biz IF its FULL leather.

Cya Stu

^^^^^^^me too :D

Actually thatd be a good car for y0za............check out plate :D

[Edited by stusV6 on 20 July 2005 at 4:23pm]

E91 M Sport

I wouldnt - how boring is that colour?! looks like they forgot to put the top coat on. I wonder if there is an undercoat under the undercoat top coat.

Ill get my coat.

p.s. you can get the TT in a similar finish. :sick:

Nippy white cup

Not bad but I think I would go for the 1.2 at the bottom....sounds well worth it! ;) Lol does Autotrader have to have at least one error per page?

Chris

Quote: Originally posted by miketheman2k on 20 July 2005

I wouldnt - how boring is that colour?! looks like they forgot to put the top coat on. I wonder if there is an undercoat under the undercoat top coat.

Ill get my coat.

p.s. you can get the TT in a similar finish. :sick:

:D...............yeah get yir coat................:D

Cya Stu...............mine has undercoat!

Quote: Originally posted by craigs182 on 20 July 2005

yer deffinatly mate bin to look at it 3 times its just round corner from me...:)

So what are you sitting there for..................go get some pics of the interior then ;)

Cya Stu :D

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 20 July 2005

Not bad but I think I would go for the 1.2 at the bottom....sounds well worth it! ;) Lol does Autotrader have to have at least one error per page?

Chris
£24950 - I think its a bargain at that money! Ill have 2 please...

Clio RS 172 Ph2

Quote: Originally posted by clarkiev6 on 20 July 2005

lol...... how is it going Dave??
So far so good... Scotts changed CAT2 for another new one, after they came to the conclusion that the last one was faulty (even though it was brand new, and didnt appear from the outside to have any fault), as it was logging an emission fault at 1900 revs. Since then the ECUs been reset, and so far... 700 miles has been covered and the lights stayed off.... Im hesitant to say fault fixed, as last time I did that, it came straight back on, but Im cautiously optimistic...

Sorry for the thread hijack.... Id go with the blue one too, as the grey colour isnt my thing, but hey, in that colour youre guaranteed to be noticed, and it does seem to be a bargain!

golf r32 dsg

hahah no worries....

yer thats the only thing stopping me the colour, i like the blue sooo much betta...

Ive seen the colour in the flesh so to speak, and IMHO, its dreadful!!!

But what ever floats your boat. To me it was like a shiney grey primer, although the full leather interior would be very nice.

Price wise, that car would of been £32200 OTR when new, if anyone ever pays list prices that is, so for that price it is a bit of a bargin!!

I suppose it depends on wether you can live with that colour or not.

Beetle

ooo didnt know that garage exhisted there only 5 mins away might go and have a nosey tomorrow, i think i quite like the colour not seen one on the road that colour before.

golf r32 dsg

were ya from scott?? im from alfreton...

it looks quite good in the flesh but i still prefer the blue duno wat to do....

Beetle

were ya from scott?? im from alfreton...

it looks quite good in the flesh but i still prefer the blue duno wat to do....
from swanwick mate, turn off of sleetmore lane and i live on one of them estates. i think i like it cos its quite different, blue the blue is such a nice colour

Beetle

i think i might have done going across the top of alfreton but didnt look on the back for a sticker, u might of seen my naples valver a few times - no sticker as yet tho, go through alfreton quite a bit mate. where about is the garage going form geejays (lol) direction towards the station, is it on the industrial estate??

golf r32 dsg

go past geejays to train station follow road round near collis enginnering and its a right turn across from there mate....

Beetle

ok cheers mate i might pop down sometime this week for a gander, see what sorta stuff theyve got in

Beetle

^^^^^^^^^^^

hahah no worries....

yer thats the only thing stopping me the colour, i like the blue sooo much betta...
;)

Noooo not the grey :p illiad is definatly the colour to go for. There is a Illiad Blue one in a garage at Long Eaton for £18995 i dont know any deatails on it though but could find out if you want.