ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this 200 sport normal colour mix and does anyone recognize it?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yep it was an optional extra. The "Anthracite Pack".

Why anyone would spec it is beyond me though.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
i like the anthracite pack :approve: it goes really well with lighter coloured cars.

pretty much every australian RS has it specced and the brighter ones look excellent

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yeah, was a £150 option iirc, I saw a RUK car that was LY and anthracite pack and liked it but that was over 2 years now and there's alot more spec combinations knocking about to build what would be regarded as 'acceptable'. I nearly vinyl wrapped all the anthracite bits black too, when I painted the speedlines :(

+1

Golf GTI
Yeah, was a £150 option iirc, I saw a RUK car that was LY and anthracite pack and liked it but that was over 2 years now and there's alot more spec combinations knocking about to build what would be regarded as 'acceptable'. I nearly vinyl wrapped all the anthracite bits black too, when I painted the speedlines :(

+1

I actually like it better than the black on the white cars but was not sure if it was a colour option.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

+1

LOL you saw that quicker than I thought you would!

Golf GTI
Yep it was an optional extra. The "Anthracite Pack".

Its good that people have different opinions as I would feel the same about driving a bright green Clio although some would love it.