ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF23 Clio Sport Festival 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Does the Trook have a bedding area?

Doesn't every Trook™ come with it's own caravan anyway?

Dan's well getting stopped on the way out with his trailer and asked for his papers to prove it's his.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Next time you do it, come off the A5 and head to Bala, trust.
I normally go A5 back as its still nice and slightly more chill.
You need to be alive and kicking so you dont drive off a cliff going via Bala, so I tend to do that on the way there.
The B4391 it is, arguably the best road in Wales. Then Bala to Festiniog, then whatever route maps says, none will be dissapointing.
Ffs. That sounds awesome! How would I fare in a 2.5T truck with a Trailer on the back??

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
When do the tickets go on sale?

I'm planning on sleeping in the S-Max. Saw a wicked vid from a guy who goes camping in a Ford Galaxy. I'm inspired...
I've done this before in a C-Max. Seats come out, flat floor big enough for a double airbed.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I imagine not every track is going to allow the kind of CSF we're used to, Is there still going to be a beer tent, live band and food, or is it just a trackday with overnight camping?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Seems the majority are planning on staying in hotels and BnBs, makes sense but does seem like it'll take the vibe away slightly.
Big part of CSF for me is chilling out around the fire and having a laugh. Hope there's still going to be plenty of folk who decide to drag their tent along.
I'll be staying until everyone goes to sleep

I do not have a manjina

In fact, I could bring my mum. She sleeps 5 blokes easily. 👀

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I'm all up for sitting around the campfire etc but I ended up either not sleeping or sleeping in the car before. I think we need a 'no f**king off before midnight' rule

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Seems the majority are planning on staying in hotels and BnBs, makes sense but does seem like it'll take the vibe away slightly.
Big part of CSF for me is chilling out around the fire and having a laugh. Hope there's still going to be plenty of folk who decide to drag their tent along.
I don't think it'll make any difference mate, about 40% of the people around our camp fire on Saturday night stopped in hotels.

I'll be there again just will be heading to the air bnb when people are turning in to sleep

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Ill be doing the usual pizza run after the track and standing about chewing everybodys ear off on the evening before leaving for a good nights sleep in the airbnb :LOL:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not driving a Clio for 3 hours to sleep on a deflating airbed, to then wake up Saturday for a full day on track having wiped my scrotum with a babywipe and had a chocolate bar and a bottle of tepid water for breakfast

I quite like the idea of not getting too fucked on Friday, having a few hours kip in a nice bed, getting a hot shower and then coming to Anglesey 😂
Do you fancy picking me up on the way? 😂

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I imagine not every track is going to allow the kind of CSF we're used to, Is there still going to be a beer tent, live band and food, or is it just a trackday with overnight camping?

There’s a bar Dave. There will also be a marquee just outside the bar area and we will have DJ’s so the evening will be very similar to Blyton with the added bonus of a fully stocked bar with cold beers and ales on tap.

Evening food will be catered for as per usual and will most likely be fish & chips (we’ll be at the seaside so why not!) or sausage & chips if you don’t like fish.

The curfew for music is 11pm (same as Blyton) so you can then sit and chat around a fire pit until the wee hours of the morning should you wish to do so.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
There’s a bar Dave. There will also be a marquee just outside the bar area and we will have DJ’s so the evening will be very similar to Blyton with the added bonus of a fully stocked bar with cold beers and ales on tap.

Evening food will be catered for as per usual and will most likely be fish & chips (we’ll be at the seaside so why not!) or sausage & chips if you don’t like fish.

The curfew for music is 11pm (same as Blyton) so you can then sit and chat around a fire pit until the wee hours of the morning should you wish to do so.
So business as usual then, spot on!

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member

Has @Ol’Tarby! approved the beer list?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
f**king bunch of pussies. I didn't even make it to my tent last year! Although being blown into that ditch is probably safer than being blown into the sea. Which hotel is the taxi relay to again? 😆

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
f**king bunch of pussies. I didn't even make it to my tent last year! Although being blown into that ditch is probably safer than being blown into the sea. Which hotel is the taxi relay to again? 😆

That was f**king hilarious, you were an absolute state! I’m sure you spewed all over the place too!

That was after telling us all how you wanted to murder your wife and dump the body in the sea 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.