ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS250

​Spare Comps back from shot blasting and repairs, ready for painting. Was planning to keep and put track days but having second thoughts so might as selling them me thinks....

Turbo blanket is here

Turbo cooler fitted which def helped temps.....

Update

Strut bar fitted from Meg 250, had to be cut short and harness belt locators re-positioned. Just now needs powder-coating. Harness kit is great as you dont lose your back seats, just 4 bots to fit the cross bar for track days and harness.

Also grilles painted satin black and badge silver

IMG_0944_zps51eba95b.jpg

IMG_0946_zpsd1bda725.jpg

IMG_0943_zps84bd3861.jpg

IMG_09071_zps2f75815c.jpg

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
If I didn't have too many cars this would be close to the top of my shopping list. Brilliant

If only I had a spare 9k what a car

If I didn't have too many cars this would be close to the top of my shopping list. Brilliant

Thanks......

Is this car on a Clio 197 box or a Megane 250 Cup box?

its Megane R26 with LSD standard

Mileage on car/engine?

Cars done around 55k but engines now done around 16k. Conversion been fitted for a year now and used daily....

Just sorting with Rs tuning a modified fuel pump and updated fuel reg. Once fitted and mapped, should see another 20 - 25bhp....

Last edited: