ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio + Nitromorse = Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Rb Clio 182
Well for now it has picking up a cheap run around thursday so it will be put a away and start preping it well pissed will sort the pics out now 5 mins

Rb Clio 182
SAM_0244.jpg

SAM_0244-1.jpg

SAM_0245.jpg

SAM_0246.jpg

SAM_0247.jpg

SAM_0248.jpg

SAM_0249.jpg

SAM_0251.jpg

SAM_0251.jpg

SAM_0252.jpg

SAM_0253.jpg

SAM_0254.jpg

SAM_0255.jpg

SAM_0256.jpg

SAM_0257.jpg

SAM_0258.jpg

SAM_0259.jpg

SAM_0260.jpg

SAM_0261.jpg

SAM_0262.jpg

SAM_0263.jpg

SAM_0264.jpg

SAM_0265.jpg

SAM_0266.jpg

SAM_0267.jpg

SAM_0268.jpg

SAM_0269.jpg

SAM_0270.jpg

SAM_0271.jpg

SAM_0272.jpg

SAM_0273.jpg

SAM_0275.jpg

SAM_0276.jpg

SAM_0277.jpg

SAM_0278.jpg

SAM_0279.jpg

SAM_0280.jpg

SAM_0281.jpg

SAM_0282.jpg

SAM_0283.jpg

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
HOLY s**t!

That is nasty, every single panel!

Wouldn't care, was going to PM you when you had it for sale.

Monaco 172
I cud cry for u fella, that stuff just rips thru ya paint they wernt messin rwnd either :s peoples motives r pathetic these days.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
doesn't the paint stripper also attack plastic, ie wings bumpers spoiler, I seem to remember spilling some on a bath panel and it partially melting

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I am crying, that's horrible to see a LY (or any car for that matter) vandalised :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So bad mate.

It may sound harsh but where that picture was taken looks like Bosnia.

In this case i'll disagree with Revels.

330 Ci
i've seen these type of write offs at breakers yards before.. nasty - but thats utterly malicious, especially on such a nice 182! Feel for ya mate and can understand why you don't want it writen off

Megane 225 F1
I would be devastated. Sorry to see this man :(

Person that did this should be shot in the face and then fed to pigs.

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
well if it was me there would be revenge, gonna cost you a bit to sort it out dude, and imo that cars been singled out for one reason or another, women/jealousy etc, on another note sell it to me cheap for a track car :)

BG182FF
looking at those photos...can you imagine what sort of pain you'd deal out to the f***** that chucked it over your car?

koi

Audi S1
Those pictures are shocking, definitely not a random attack either.

Paint stripper is nasty stuff, melted my centre caps so you'll have a hell of a job prepping all that again for paint. If I was you i would claim the insurance and if they write it off buy it back and just wrap it.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
They've actually went out their way to get a bit on nearly every panel, dirty b******s!!!

Where's your xenons?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I would be devastated. Sorry to see this man :(

Person that did this should be shot in the face and then fed to pigs.

This would seem a just punishment tbh... gutted for you fella..

Can just ask though.. why no xenon lights and washers on the bumper?

SQ5
If the paint stripper or whatever has been left for a few house, which I imagine it has, it gets into the metal and is near impossible to paint on top of. It will always react :(

Absolutely gutting to see though, but as said it definitely looks like it was an aimed attacked, anyone you may of pissed off?

Astra gsi turbo
whats even worse if they will no doubt do it again once the car has been resprayed. i would move

Status
Not open for further replies.