ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio + Nitromorse = Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Wow. That's awful.

There's no way it's random though, somehow, either you or the mrs must have pissed someone off. Whether driving, i.e cutting them up or whatever, or in your personal life, you must have done something.

It's quite a distinctive car, and as you say, you live on the main road, so it's not like you'd be hard to spot.

That's horrible, but your car stands out so much in that area. Just look like a big target for trouble

This.

Looks like a rough place and whoever's reflections are in the pics.. look a bit chavvy. Probably shagged someone's gf or something despite the claims otherwise

Real shame though you can tell the car was looked after.

clio 5door sport rep
maybe you should stop shaggin guys birds :)

hahaha seriously tho. thats bad news mate. rotten luck. are u fully comp

Clio
People seem to get overly attached to their cars. Yes, its an inconvenience. No, its not the end of the world. Yes there are other LY cars. No, I wouldn't get another. Well, was she worth it?

Claim off your insurance and move on.

Clio
LOL yeah I'd just man up if someone did that to my car. No big deal. Just buy another one etc.

Right?

Yes, very much so. However much you like your car, you'd put common sense first. You would not put yourself out of pocket finacially when you pay insurance for this very reason.

I'm not saying its not a s**tty thing. But i don't see the logic behind thinking he needs to get that fixed. Also, insurance would likely give him a hire car, negating the need to go and buy a s**tty runner putting him further out of pocket.

Z4
Awful mate! That will give the resident detailers nightmares for a few years.

Insurance is your only hope...think how annoyed you would be if you had it all done out of your own pocket and a) it probably wont be a good oem match and b)what if they did it again!

I was right in my first post though, area looks a little bit 3rd world.

Yes, very much so. However much you like your car, you'd put common sense first. You would not put yourself out of pocket finacially when you pay insurance for this very reason.

I'm not saying its not a s**tty thing. But i don't see the logic behind thinking he needs to get that fixed. Also, insurance would likely give him a hire car, negating the need to go and buy a s**tty runner putting him further out of pocket.

Well when you put it like that...

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just seen the pictures. That's terrible.

Feel sorry for you mate.

Felt horrible looking at the pictures.

Some little wakners out there isn't there!!!!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4

This.

Not nice at all and I would be mega pissed off, but you need it to be written off and move on TBH.

Golf GTD Mk7
Lol^^

Interesting theory but I can't see it myself. To get every panel like that? It'd be the worst luck in the world. Plus, how would it have gotten all over the bonnet?

Throw an open can of coke away from yourself (with stuff in obviously ;)), and watch the can fly with a trail of coke following. Same priciple really. Depends how it was thrown. If they put a bit of spin on it, centrifugal force in itself would push content from the container.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
WOW aint you quick to throw accusations mate but for your infomation it's nothing at all like that so keep you accusations to your self cheers

And as for the xenons i removed them and fitted hid's

So you do know the reason behind it??

FLOL @ removing the xenons and fitting HID's.

Clio
Throw an open can of coke away from yourself (with stuff in obviously ;)), and watch the can fly with a trail of coke following. Same priciple really. Depends how it was thrown. If they put a bit of spin on it, centrifugal force in itself would push content from the container.

lol, I would have loved to see that conversation between two chavs on a bridge on the best way to get the liquid to cover the car:

Chav1 "How we gonna chuck it then?"
chav2 "If we put a bit of spin on it, centrifugal force in intself will push the content from the container therefore causing an even distribution and maximum damage on intended vehicle"

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
This could be something so simple as the OP has cut someone up and not realised. They have noted the car and then seen it parked up. Revenge dealt.

Gutting, but so easy to happen without a garage

Mini Cooper S sport
Those pictures are awful, I'd be in bits! :(

But seriously, who have you pissed off?

b5AcxEjb.png

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
On a serious note though. It's a proper Shame. I had someone jump on my bonnet on my old Clio before. Completely trashed the bonnet. I was gutted.

I know this is a different level completely though.

RB 182 FF
I don't know why so many people are jumping to conclusions and accusing this guy of fibbing.... There are a lot of scum out there that would do this for fun, who's to say he's pis**d anyone off?!!! Any how I feel sorry for you mate it's a horrible sight!:-(

Regardless of who's girlfriend/wife/mum/cat you fingered, it's still a proper shame.

Insurance really has got to be the only sensible option right now?

Rb Clio 182
I don't know why so many people are jumping to conclusions and accusing this guy of fibbing.... There are a lot of scum out there that would do this for fun, who's to say he's pis**d anyone off?!!! Any how I feel sorry for you mate it's a horrible sight!:-(

Cheers for the support ")

Clio

Uh oh.... have you been having a go on her as well?

PB Clio 172
Sorry to say this and I feel for you I really do but this looks like the scummest area I have ever seen in my life.

I would not park my car there. Not your fault though and I hope it all get sorted soon ! :(

Rb Clio 182
No probs mate, gutted for you! Did I read correctly ur a panel beater and sprayer?! Can't you get it sprayed on the cheap?!:)

Yea i can . just dont know what to do "( as like whats been said what if they come do it againn thats the only thing ")

Rb Clio 182
Yea it was parked out the front of the house on the main road , the pics were taken out the back ")

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'd just let them write it off. It'll blatantly happen again if it's repaired. Can you not move house?

Bit drastic? It looks grim though. Sorry mate. :eek:

Rb Clio 182
What do everyone think i will get paid out thro insurance tho ?

And what would every one push for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.