ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk2 1.2 16v Help Required !!

clio mk2 1.2
Hi guys not wasn't to sure what topic to post this under but need some help. :S

so recently my 1.2 16v clio has had alot of issues. Im going to try and explain them anyway, whilst driving the car will loose all power and goes into limp mode as such all power is temporary losted, the only way to get it back was turning the car off and back on which has always seemed to make the problem go away for a while. also the coil light would come on now and then?, so I had a diagnostic and I think they said it had low fuel pressure? and it was bringing up 3 faults, also mentioned changing a little black sensor located on the engine near the bulk head? correct me if I'm wrong. Had all this changed anyway and the fault was cleared. The car was running fine again for about a week it stated happening again! the best way i can describe it is as the car feels low on power and feels asif when it hits 3000 revs its starts bogging up, and looses all power also the exhaust makes loud pops, the car has a sportex straight through on it, so can hear the noise it makes when this happens. also the engine management light comes on when it happens? tried getting up a slight incline the other day and the car would barely move was embarrassing! Don't know if this is anything to do with it but you can hear the fuel pump making a whirling noise probably nothing? :dapprove:

Help would be much appreciated as need the car for travel to work.