ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio III headlamp bulb

Hi All. New to this forum. the missus just bought a clio mk III 1.5dci. (2007)

The trouble is the standard bulbs dont seem very bright. I want to swap them out for better ones or hids perhaps

Could somebody tell me what bulbs are in there for the Dipped beam please?

They are the projector type on the dipped side with the cornering lamps (i.e. light up when turning). I seem to be finding conflicting information about the place.

Many thanks

Richard

2007 Clio 1.2 TCe
Just replaced mine last weekend :)

Dipped = H1
High = H7
Side = W5W
Cornering = H7

SiMiE

2007 Clio 1.2 TCe
Just be aware though... You will have to remove the front bumper and headlight units to do it.
Its not difficult - just a pain!

SiMiE

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
There is ways of getting around this if your ot confident enough to remove your bumper.

Conering lights - got to remove the bumper to replace them.

Dipped, main, and sidelights, Drivers side - remove the washer bottle neck twist and pull iirc.

Dipped, main, and sidelights , N/S - remove the battery and surrounding covers.

Even after removing the above its still tricky but just stick with it and youll be fine, i find it alot easyier than removing the bumper as i always break the grommets holding the arch liners in place.