ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio III projector headlights - poor light output?

Clio DCI
Got a Clio III DCI for the OH as her daily and it has the projector/cornering lights fitted as standard. However compared to normal headlights the light output is crap. The bulbs are fitted correctly and adjusted properly so I guess my only option is to try new bulbs.

I've tried the "150% brighter" bulbs off ebay when I had the 330cd and they were worse than standard. Is my only option a HID kit (thinking 5000k) or does anyone have another suggestion?

Cheers

Tom

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Hid for sure, just fitted some upgraded bulbs in my dads porsche, cost him like £40 and they don't seem much different.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Try some osram night breakers.. <£20 online.

I just don't trust stuff like that on eBay.. Never really know what you're buying or what they think they're benchmarking against !

Had the night breakers in all of my cars since my first Clio which came with some candles installed.