ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Extreme 1.2 16v, need advice.

clio 1.2 16v
Hey everybody. New to cliosport :) How do i upload photo's? argh

Bought a renault clio about 6 months ago now, its my third car. I hit a pot-hole and completely bent an alloy.. how? you may ask.. who knows, but it was ruined. I checked online, and people were selling them off very expensive. I bought a new FOX wheel set which were tatted and horrible, got them re-done and they look smashing, sold my old three which were running fine and made my money back :). This is the ONLY thing ive done from stock. Now it seems my car is super high off the ground.

Ive read other threads and havn't had my questions answered there. Im looking to get my car lowered, but on a budget. Ive checked out Eibach's for about £170, 50mm drop.

This seems to be of a decent price, 60mm drop which i believe i need.

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=247&appid=4

Whats everyones thought on these?

Also... im looking for a spoiler, can i fit a stock dynamique? Because ive seen some nice ones.

And one more question, best place to find coloured break pads?

Thanks

clio 1.2 16v
Ok.. so it looks like i may have posted this in the wrong place, but i cant delete it or edit it (that i can see) so can an admin move it to the right thread please?

IMAG0215.jpg
IMAG0217.jpg

on a better note i found out how to post photo's.. so here it is, showing you guys how it seems so damn high..

clio 1.2 16v
I quite like them. and practically it would be silly for me to change them down to monies really.

Im just working out what little things i can do to adjust, colour-code, silvatecs etc but mainly.. the suspension. I guess since no1 has responded, i might just go for eibachs since they're good quality and i dont want to go too low.